Nebraska might be the best team in the country...

irafreak

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/feed/2010-10/tough-huskers/story/nebraska-might-be-the-best-team-in-the-nation

Sporting news...quote

"There’s not another team in the Big 12 that can match up with Nebraska. Not Oklahoma or any other team in the South Division—including Texas. With a little help over the final month of the season, the Huskers can prove there’s not another team in the nation, either."

Perhaps a bit much...but why not! :koolaid2:

We'd need a LOT of help.

When this team executes in every aspect of the game, i'm not sure they're beatable. But we've only seen that a few times this season.

I agree, we saw this in the 1st quarter, it's too bad we couldn't keep it up. We need all the unbeatens to lose IMO and then we would have a chance.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/feed/2010-10/tough-huskers/story/nebraska-might-be-the-best-team-in-the-nation

Sporting news...quote

"There’s not another team in the Big 12 that can match up with Nebraska. Not Oklahoma or any other team in the South Division—including Texas. With a little help over the final month of the season, the Huskers can prove there’s not another team in the nation, either."

Perhaps a bit much...but why not! :koolaid2:

we're good....but we're not that good, until we see more consistency, much more and start playing complete games.

Still some things missing, if we can put up 2-3 quarters of FB like the 1st qrt then i would say maybe, but we have still not seen this team put 4 qrts of domination in quite sometime. Still a lot of football to be played yet, this team can not afford another loss this year, Mizzou is a good team and has an easier end to their season.

Oregan is the best in the land. We will get our chance in 2 yrs. I predict.

Honestly I'm not sold on Oregon. I think they're very good, but I think that they better hope they don't have to play Alabama or Auburn in the championship game. If they play Boise State or TCU, they should be good, but they won't face a real defense until their bowl game, and that could mean trouble.