The way I see it there are three categories in the polls right now:

#1-6 - 5 undefeateds + Alabama

#7-12. (no order) Ohio state, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Stanford, LSU

Others : Mizzou okst Arizona mich state

In our second tier group, you can make the argument for us as 7 or 8 just as well as 11 or 12. Personally I think we

Jump LSU, Stanford, OU, and OhioState. Number8. Our "huge" win over "6 Mizzou" will help big time

My guess:

1) Oregon

2) Auburn

3) Boise State

4) TCU

5) Utah

6) Alabama

7) Stanford

8) LSU

9) Wisconsin

10) Oklahoma

11) Ohio State

12) Nebraska

I'd like to see Nebraska ranked in the top 10, but I don't think it will happen. Frankly, Ohio State is unbelievably overrated in my opinion. Their "signature win" was a home game against a badly overrated (and now unranked) Miami team. Otherwise, they haven't played anyone except Wisconsin, and Wisconsin dominated them. Seriously, check their sched, it's pretty sad: Marshall, Miami, Ohio, Eastern Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Purdue, Minnesota. If you take out Wisconsin, the rest of those teams may have won a total of 10 games, am I'm not exaggerating too much.

LSU, in my view, is similarly overrated. Their "signature win" was against a rapidly deteriorating Florida team. Fortunately, they play Alabama and Arkansas on their way out of the SEC, and I expect they'll lose both.

Oklahoma has to win the "horseshoe up the @$$" award for repeatedly falling bassackwards into rankings it doesn't deserve. Everyone---including Oklahoma fans and players---had a collective "Whaaaaa?" when OU was ranked #1. They are immediately exposed by an above-average Missouri team and somehow manage to stay in the top 10. Their Texas win at a neutral site is now worthless, leaving them with a blowout victory over a mediocre ACC team (aren't they all?). Assuming they remain in the top 10, Oklahoma will have the distinction of being ranked above the team that beat it, and the team that beat that team.

Auburn and Alabama will both play each other, so one will drop from the top 10. TCU and Utah play each other, so the loser will drop. Wisconsin will continue to bleed out from a gut shot, as it's win against Ohio State drops in value and its loss to Michigan State looks worse and worse. And, of course, we will get a chance to knock out Oklahoma.