Confident ISU squad

holvy83

Let's get one thing straight right now. ISU did not beat us. Nebraska beat us last year. ISU was the recipient of a ridiculously unusual number of turnovers in one game, almost any one of which would have given us the win had it not happened.

Everyone can run up the caution flag all they want, but do NOT use last year's game as "proof" that they can beat us. "Any given Saturday" has more validity.

linky

There is a confident team out in Ames this week, they have been drinking their own brand of :koolaid2: There can not be a letdown against ISU! :bigredn:

We could really deflate them just like we did against Missouri with a win down there. That place is going to be going crazy.

Hopefully we'll have some good screen cap opportunities of their fans like we did at Kansas State...

There was a classic screen cap of 2 Missouri fans that I have to get. It was 2 Missouri fans reacting to one of Helu's long runs. Does anyone have it?

linky

There is a confident team out in Ames this week, they have been drinking their own brand of :koolaid2: There can not be a letdown against ISU! :bigredn:

We could really deflate them just like we did against Missouri with a win down there. That place is going to be going crazy.

Hopefully we'll have some good screen cap opportunities of their fans like we did at Kansas State...

There was a classic screen cap of 2 Missouri fans that I have to get. It was 2 Missouri fans reacting to one of Helu's long runs. Does anyone have it?

i remember seeing that when i re-watched the game last night. they were sitting and just beside themselves.

I know I'll get crap for saying it, but how funny would it be if the last Big XII championship game was between ISU and Baylor. People would be asking why Nebraska decided to leave the conference and would only have to answer "would you want to be apart of that?"

I was thinking about this, too. I would absolutely love that to happen, if not for the fact that it would mean we lost to ISU again.

If for some reason we lose to the Clones again, I will be rooting for them to face Baylor. Big time.