NU/KU game

Nexus

This is from a different perspective but living in Oregon we are really happy when the games are on ppv or fsn and its a big reason I am so happy that the big ten network is coming next year. When abc televises it on regional coverage we rarely get to see the games even with the abc/espn alternate sites at least in my local area. The year NU played out at USC and that game was national,coverage we still did not get the game. We were preempted for the Ducks post game show over a blow out game. The most frustrating part of that is we get three abc stations because of sattellite tv as we can not pick up local signals. We get east west coast and local feeds and still did not get to see the USC game. The nearest watch site is 150 miles one direction. Will have you know though since the internet we have never missed a game, if we can't watch it on tv, get to the watch sites we listen to it over the internet, and this past year thankful for XXXXXXX and others and hope the connection is not caught and stopped which occaionally happens. Our internet service does not get espn3. We have lived from the east coast to west coast as we were a military family and no matter where we were there is no one like the Huskers. I was able to get to my first game this year and it was the thrill of a lifetime. We planned this trip for four years ever since we knew they were coming out to play the Huskies. Went whole hog and sat at the 50 yard line and loved every minute of it. I am not a native Nebraskan, and did not go to NU, but when I graduated from college lived and worked in Lincoln for five years and am still a die hard fan. In fact its been almost 30 years since I have been in Lincoln and have been in Oregon for 20 and am about 70 miles from the duck stadium but its not the same. LOL Every year my dislike for ducks gets stronger lol and though we occaisionally watch them play its always to root for the ducks to lose. lol

Go Big Red.

Mod Edit - we can't allow discussion of illegal sources for TV watching. Sorry, but it's for the protection of the board. knapplc

• Fire 1

This better not be a 11:30 kickoff game. I will be getting off work at 7am and then drive 2 1/2 hours south to Lincoln to make it in time to get good parking....I'll be dragging ass after that game. Oh well the post game report on the radio should keep me up for the ride home.

What ever happened to TBS and there football coverage? If I remember they had a few B12 games, and they pretty much started the Thursday night game phenom we are in the midst of.

Those games were rough for me to watch. I think it's only because I was permanently scarred by the game against Texas Tech that should never, ever, EVER be referenced that was broadcasted on The Bison King's channel. Gack.

Well I'm probably only spending $3,500 to go to this game.

3Round trip tickets from Fairbanks AK to Omaha

5 game tickets in section 4, row d

5 nights of lodging, food, and shopping.......second thought maybe $5,000 will cover it.

Oh well GBR!!!!!!!

Have fun. The last time I was in Alaska I went to a watch party in Anchorage. I couldn't believe how many Husker fans were there. Made me feel like I was back home.

Regarding the edited posts above - Nobody likes being the Net Cop, but for the protection of HuskerBoard we cannot allow discussions of illegal sources of TV viewing. You know it exists, I know it exists, but we still cannot discuss it here.

I know this is an unpopular thing, but that's the way it has to be. Sorry.

Random question but it relates to the game, if I was to buy a ticket in the student section do they look at your university ID before they let you in? Here at the UofIowa they make you but I didnt know if it was the same. If they dont looks like I might buy a ticket and pay the same price to watch it live.