Why The Cyclones Beat Nebraska On Saturday...

pssst.... it was iowa freakin state for crying out loud that beat the mighty huskers in LINCOLN last season.

Nebraska beat Nebraska last year. Don't rewrite history.

looks like ISU returned the favor this year with roades "osborne moment".

although i think going for two was the right call, it was not an 'osborne moment'. in osborne's case, there was no overtime. we kick the pat, we tie and win the national championship. cpr kicks the pat, they get another chance to win the game. it was a gutsy call and a good call, but not the same as osborne's.

edit: i do think cpr should have just kept his offense on the field.

pssst.... it was iowa freakin state for crying out loud that beat the mighty huskers in LINCOLN last season.

not a bad performance by the bottom feeder clone squad.

It was not a TO moment.

It was a great performance by a well coached team.

I thought going for two was a good call and it possibly would have ended differently if he had thrown that ball better or the wind didn't catch it.

not a bad performance by the bottom feeder clone squad.

You want to know the truth? Nebraska isn't running away from the Big XII because of Texas ....we're running away because of Iowa State! I'd call you Giant Killers but it's looking more and more like you're going to be Giants soon, too.

You guys have a heck of a coach there. Lock him up for ten more years and you will have a hell of a run.

BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!

After Saturday, you should take a screen shot of the score and add that to your signature. Probably read something like 77-0. Just like old times sake. Your stupid Cyclowns ruined my first Husker game when I was 12 yrs old. 19-10 still makes me want to puke.

That said. I will root for you to win the Big 12-2 next year. I would root for KU, but they are decades away from having a competitive team.

Crow tastes like crap.

Well I too was wrong. I'll admit it. Cyclones are impressive this year. :worship

Strong performance yet again.

And to the other poster, who quoted the write up about Husker problems with police and media in New Orleans, I don't defend N.O. in any fashion. I can, however defend what I know about the majority of LSU fans: LSU respects the Huskers, and literally LOVES Omaha! :cheers

I have attended many games in Tiger Stadium, but would dearly love (although likely impossible) to see a Husker home game!

GEAUX BIG RED!

Well I too was wrong. I'll admit it. Cyclones are impressive this year. :worship

Strong performance yet again.

And to the other poster, who quoted the write up about Husker problems with police and media in New Orleans, I don't defend N.O. in any fashion. I can, however defend what I know about the majority of LSU fans: LSU respects the Huskers, and literally LOVES Omaha! :cheers

I have attended many games in Tiger Stadium, but would dearly love (although likely impossible) to see a Husker home game!

GEAUX BIG RED!

Congrats on your win today! Big time win

BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!

After Saturday, you should take a screen shot of the score and add that to your signature. Probably read something like 77-0. Just like old times sake. Your stupid Cyclowns ruined my first Husker game when I was 12 yrs old. 19-10 still makes me want to puke.

That said. I will root for you to win the Big 12-2 next year. I would root for KU, but they are decades away from having a competitive team.

Crow tastes like crap.

Nice. Someone else secure enough to admit they were wrong. We can have a crow-eating party.