Come to think of it

Yes, Suh has been through camp and what not but to be performing the way he is in the first games of his career against much more experienced linemen is out of this world. I think Suh could have played on Sundays last year after playing on Saturdays and still have done above average at season's end. Suh will always be our boy, reppin our program for years to come. Being from Nebraska, I've never had a favorite NFL team and never thought I'd like the Lions but Suh may have recruited me. SUHHHHH!

Incase you havn't seen or don't know the actual numbers:

•  
  • 27 TOTAL TACKLES
  • 6.5 SACKS
  • 2 PASSES DEFENDED
  • 1 INTERCEPTION
  • 1 FUMBLE RECOVERY
  • 1 TOUCHDOWN

and he's getting better DAY BY DAY!

This kid could be on the 2010 All-Pro team with a Pro Bowl selection as a rookie!

He definately didn't deserve the heisman last year and Sam Bradford was a much better 1st pick. I mean gerald Mccoys got those same stats right? :sarcasm

:bonesflag:

Guess what, we basically have 2 playing for us right now as well. :)

You could argue 3. Crick is good. Not Suh good, but there can only be one "best ever".

Tho Crick has been steady, one thing to remember is he is a JUNIOR. I'm really not seeing a whole lot of differences in results on the field beween the Junior Suh and the current Crick, and this guy has to know it's in his best interest to stay for his final year.

You could argue 3. Crick is good. Not Suh good, but there can only be one "best ever".

Tho Crick has been steady, one thing to remember is he is a JUNIOR. I'm really not seeing a whole lot of differences in results on the field beween the Junior Suh and the current Crick, and this guy has to know it's in his best interest to stay for his final year.

It is amazing how many people think Crick and Dennard will leave after this year. In this culture that Pelini installed, it's team first and get better everyday. They are going to stay and help the team and also better themselves because they know even though they are great already, theres always more to improve on. I definately agree with you that he stays.

It is amazing how many people think Crick and Dennard will leave after this year. In this culture that Pelini installed, it's team first and get better everyday. They are going to stay and help the team and also better themselves because they know even though they are great already, theres always more to improve on. I definately agree with you that he stays.

And not to mention the huge ? with the future of the NFL right now.