Tips for watching ESPN3.com on your flatscreen

JTrain

You also missed the fact that every game gives you a B****** message

If you go to espn3.com and look at the games on Sat., you'll see a click next to it that says "(subject to B******)". If you click that link, it will tell you whether the game is blacked out in your area or not. I'm in Denver and it's not blacked out here.

Wow really? From the coverage maps it says that my area's blacked out, I guess I'll be enjoying the game at home instead of at Fox & Hound as I'd planned to do.

If you go to espn3.com and look at the games on Sat., you'll see a click next to it that says "(subject to B******)". If you click that link, it will tell you whether the game is blacked out in your area or not. I'm in Denver and it's not blacked out here.

Wow really? From the coverage maps it says that my area's blacked out, I guess I'll be enjoying the game at home instead of at Fox & Hound as I'd planned to do.

I'm pretty sure F&H will have the game. You could call them to be sure.

Yeah, I'm going to call them tonight to make sure. I do have an Xbox though, so I might just watch it on that.

Anyone know how to get ESPN 3 through Qwest? ESPN 3 says Qwest is not a supported ISP.

Anyone know how to get ESPN 3 through Qwest? ESPN 3 says Qwest is not a supported ISP.

I don't think you can since it's not a supported ISP, unless you could find a Comcast proxy or something like that that would make ESPN3.com think you have Comcast.

espn3.com works on all college campuses if that helps you. Otherwise you're going to need to find a bar where it's playing, or a friend that has a supported ISP. Or you can buy the game on ESPN Gameplan, but I think it's in SD not HD.

espn3.com works on all college campuses if that helps you. Otherwise you're going to need to find a bar where it's playing, or a friend that has a supported ISP. Or you can buy the game on ESPN Gameplan, but I think it's in SD not HD.

That's what I figured. Looks like I'll be shelling out dough one way or another. This sucks. I don't recall not getting a televised game here in Denver.

That's what I figured. Looks like I'll be shelling out dough one way or another. This sucks. I don't recall not getting a televised game here in Denver.

It's going to happen more often once NU is in the B10 and CU is in the P12. We won't have anymore PPV games, but we're going to get the short end of the ABC regional programming. I suggest switching to Comcast internet. They aren't any better than Qwest, but they have espn3.com.

It's going to happen more often once NU is in the B10 and CU is in the P12. We won't have anymore PPV games, but we're going to get the short end of the ABC regional programming. I suggest switching to Comcast internet. They aren't any better than Qwest, but they have espn3.com.

Ahh yes, but I have the Big Ten Network on Direct TV. That should allow me to watch all the games next year. I hate Comcast anyway. Not that Qwest is any better. It is like trying to decide which you would rather have, hemorrhoids or poison ivy.

Probably end up buying a week of gameplan.

Then to Fox n Hound next week for PPV.

Ahh yes, but I have the Big Ten Network on Direct TV. That should allow me to watch all the games next year. I hate Comcast anyway. Not that Qwest is any better. It is like trying to decide which you would rather have, hemorrhoids or poison ivy.

I couldn't agree more. I keep hoping Verizon FiOS will come to Denver but no such luck.

P.S. Even with the Big Ten Network, that doesn't help us with the regional ABC games next year.

I couldn't agree more. I keep hoping Verizon FiOS will come to Denver but no such luck.

P.S. Even with the Big Ten Network, that doesn't help us with the regional ABC games next year.

We won't have to worry about Big 10 regional in the Big 10 because the Big 10 always gets the mirror. Part of their contract.

Which F&H do you guys hit? I go to the one on Arapahoe.

I may watch from home now. I didn't think about streaming it. I used to watch alot of illegal streams but the quality was pooo. ESPN3 will be a cool thing to check.