I have a blanket fort. You are jealous.

I'm pretty sure I'm about to convert my whole dorm into a blanket fort.

...now I have to convince my husband that our 1 year old thought it would be cool to turn our first floor into a blanket fort/city! Why do I think he'll give me a dirty look even if I use that Queen size Husker comforter we have?!?!

+1 to you both, please do it.

I can not believe what I've started. I figured everyone would laugh at me :D

What do you mean by that part of your life being over? Do you not enjoy them at all?

I just don't do anything with them anymore. They sit there and collect dust, or fall over, or whatever. I'm a huge Star Wars nut, and I've made some models (Millennium Falcon, Tie Fighters, AT-AT) that I like more, that I can't display very well because the action figures take up too much room. I should put away about 90% of the figures and put my models up.

Also.....

i have a severe lego problem. not that i buy them anymore really, but that whenever i move, etc., the toolbox of legos has number 1 priority.

Oh yeah, right there on the Legos, too. I have more Legos (Star Wars, of course) than all the children on my block combined. I have boxes and boxes of Legos.

I'm currently trying to build an Imperial Fleet to go along with the ginormous three-foot-long Lego Star Destroyer I have on the other wall of my office. The action figures would be sold to feed my Lego addiction. Or for a Paris trip - haven't figured out which yet.

pics?

Knapplc and his collection??? :dunno

1180834761_5.jpg

Screen_shot_2010-09-23_at_4.42.08_PM_xlarge.png?91c651f8