Win is a Win

All I knoe is we aint beating bos old stomping ground. Ohio state wins big here. I still think bo has some issues , he wants the best players on the feild but paul makes alott of misstakes , I mean he benched Lee last year Why hasnt he benches niles yet? That fool makes so much misstakes its not even fair to the other guys. Bo says he's all about competition right? Well I knoe theirs gotta be guys that can make plays other then him if he cant. Iam tired of it he fumbles last year against isu and he should have cost us the game this year as well. Iam happy Hes gone next year. Do you think this kid would be playing back in the day with all theise fumble problems?

I'm happy with the win. It ain't like Bob Devaney and Doctor Tom also didn't have their dogfight games with teams they were supposed to

put the big time whuppin' on as far as the college football seers predicted. It is what it is, as ugly as it was, we won, and congrats Huskers.

Bo is the right guy to take the Huskers to the Big 10+2 party. I sure in heck wouldn't trust the majority of arm chair generals here, that think

they know more than Bo does.

All I knoe is we aint beating bos old stomping ground. Ohio state wins big here. I still think bo has some issues , he wants the best players on the feild but paul makes alott of misstakes , I mean he benched Lee last year Why hasnt he benches niles yet? That fool makes so much misstakes its not even fair to the other guys. Bo says he's all about competition right? Well I knoe theirs gotta be guys that can make plays other then him if he cant. Iam tired of it he fumbles last year against isu and he should have cost us the game this year as well. Iam happy Hes gone next year. Do you think this kid would be playing back in the day with all theise fumble problems?

Trolls are bad, but when their drunk it's comical. Back away from the bottle...

troll.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen this is what college football is all about and I love it. We didn't play great but we won and and that's all that matters. This team showed heart and got the W...good job Big Red. On a side note please please please Mr. Martinez get healthy soon.

I feel good about winning, even though it was uglier than it should have been.

We played an amped-up ISU team that played above their heads a bit. Our defense looked gassed - and they should be after playing two previously undefeated and ranked teams. And our D was on the field a lot longer than theirs.

We still won - with our third-string QB who, incidentally, can be counted on to put the ball on the ground at least once per game. Niles Paul is nearly as much a liability as he is an asset.

Not sure how much of a break we get with KU this week. They seem to be the spoilers of this conference.

aTm will be no walk.

Thankfully we have more wiggle room to win the North now.

Playing Okie State again is not tantalizing in the least.

What scares me about Cody is this: Wats and Bo both decided he HAD to get a series in games earlier in the year to prepare him for the future (YESTERDAY), and he still comes off the bench like he just finished a freaking butter popsicle.

Honestly though, aside from his obviously bad butterfingers, the kid didn't play a bad game. He tried to manage it and do what he was asked to do: Not throw a whole lot and run the zone read. His zone read running is poor due to his inability to read it correctly the majority of the time (Rex is better at reading it outta the Joker than Cody) and due to his terrible lateral speed. I really agree with whoever said he goes down too easily... if a horse like him could actually gallop thru ankle and arm tackles, he'd be more useful. A Tim Tebow type runner, that'd be nice (i.e., some thunder to Martinez's power). Oh well, that's what we have Roy and Rex for.

Lol @ GHOST. Dude = Troll with a serious taste for Jack and a personal vendetta on Niles for his fumbles (... more than the rest of us, as Niles being tackled with Ball = :moreinteresting )