We now know that Cody Green reads Huskerboard

irafreak

Choke Choke what a bust of a player he has been. I see talent but in very short spurts which is ok at Nebraska-Omaha but not at nebraska especially after demanding the ball eariler in the season and then choking when the ball is sent your way. I hope Mr.Paul has learned a very valuable lesson in life about bitching and complaining. Dont call out your O-coordinator and your team and say your not getting the ball enough. In order to call for the ball you have to be once relavent in the offense which you have never been. I mean you have been a focal point but have never really delivered in clutch situations or in just plain routine kickoff returns, you seem to drop the rock in big situations and you havent seemed to figure out how to stop dropping the soap. Good thing this game wasnt in Lincoln or you might have had fans picking on you, (which i think was a total lie after the texas game)

Choke Choke what a bust of a player he has been. I see talent but in very short spurts which is ok at Nebraska-Omaha but not at nebraska especially after demanding the ball eariler in the season and then choking when the ball is sent your way. I hope Mr.Paul has learned a very valuable lesson in life about bitching and complaining. Dont call out your O-coordinator and your team and say your not getting the ball enough. In order to call for the ball you have to be once relavent in the offense which you have never been. I mean you have been a focal point but have never really delivered in clutch situations or in just plain routine kickoff returns, you seem to drop the rock in big situations and you havent seemed to figure out how to stop dropping the soap. Good thing this game wasnt in Lincoln or you might have had fans picking on you, (which i think was a total lie after the texas game)

Thought this was about Cody Green

Thought this was about Cody Green

it should not be just about green. the whole team plays like garbage, yet green gets the brunt of it. after tonight, if we held the defense to the same standard as green, we would be calling for the whole defense to sit the rest of the season. green did what he had to do, made some good throws, made some mistakes. this is only his second whole game, i still think he has a lot of potential. i would not blame the poor performance at ames, unless you throw the whole team into that judgment.

While Cody is probably never going to be a true starter for us since we are lucky enough to have a talent like Taylor Martinez; I believe people are way too harsh on Cody Green. Let's remember this kid is only a Sophomore he hasn't fully developed yet. Not everyone can be a superstar right away for some it takes time. Green has the physical capabilities to be a good QB he just needs to put "it" all together

While Cody is probably never going to be a true starter for us since we are lucky enough to have a talent like Taylor Martinez; I believe people are way too harsh on Cody Green. Let's remember this kid is only a Sophomore he hasn't fully developed yet. Not everyone can be a superstar right away for some it takes time. Green has the physical capabilities to be a good QB he just needs to put "it" all together

exactly, he seems like the type of player that needs some playing time to figure it out. just needs to settle down and gain some confidence.

Must have a crystal ball then if you knoe that huh?

Was this directed at me? I don't typically respond to people who spell "know" with an "e," but I'm feeling good today. No I don't have a crystal ball, but I'm guessing that most people throw better in no wind than 45mph gusts. Just a guess though.

Today was sloppy, but if you looked around there were a lot of losses by good teams. I'm happy with a win and I think you have to keep things in perspective. An away game against a dangerous team with our 3rd string quarterback... and we won. Not to mention, our North rival, Missouri, lost to Texas Tech, meaning we can sh#t the bed against aTm and still win the North. I'll take it.

Must have a crystal ball then if you knoe that huh?

Was this directed at me? I don't typically respond to people who spell "know" with an "e," but I'm feeling good today. No I don't have a crystal ball, but I'm guessing that most people throw better in no wind than 45mph gusts. Just a guess though.

Today was sloppy, but if you looked around there were a lot of losses by good teams. I'm happy with a win and I think you have to keep things in perspective. An away game against a dangerous team with our 3rd string quarterback... and we won. Not to mention, our North rival, Missouri, lost to Texas Tech, meaning we can sh#t the bed against aTm and still win the North. I'll take it.

I hope don't take a poo poo in the bed against A&M! I would love to see an 11-1 Husker team go to the Big 12 title game :bonesflag:

one thing about Green, he is slow as hell, can't run!

What experiment? We didn't exactly have a lot of choices at QB with all of the injuries. This is why you don't just take a backup QB and put him at another position. I missed a lot of the game, and in what I saw Cody looked extremely mediocre, but I'd hate to have seen what he'd have done if he'd have been practicing at TE (where we are pretty solid, btw) instead of continuing to concentrate on QB.