Big 12 Championship

FLU

My question is about money.

If Nebraska makes it to, and then past the Big 12 Championship, that will make Nebraska the only Big 12 team likely going to a BCS game. The Big 12 gets lots of money when a team plays in the BCS.

So these Big 12 goofballs might be getting buyout/exit penalty $$$ from us, and when we are funding them through our bowl game?

B@stards.

At this point I have no clue what's gonna happen. I would love for us to win out and would rather play OU in the CCG before OSU. I don't think we'll beat OSU if we play them again, just a hunch. OU is very beatable...........

Justin Blackmon scares me. I do not want to see OSU again.

Don't forget Kendall Hunter. I am real nervous about playing OSU or OU. The one bright side is we always play better with more time for Pelini to scheme. I hope that holds true again.

Well what would you rather have thrown at you a pillow(OU) or a rock(OSU)?

Well doesn't pillow smother rock? I guess that means OU wins Bedlam. Let's hope we're scissors.

My question is about money.

If Nebraska makes it to, and then past the Big 12 Championship, that will make Nebraska the only Big 12 team likely going to a BCS game. The Big 12 gets lots of money when a team plays in the BCS.

So these Big 12 goofballs might be getting buyout/exit penalty $$$ from us, and when we are funding them through our bowl game?

B@stards.

Not so fast my friend.

com_100908cfb_cgd_surprise_party.jpg

ESPN predicts a two-loss Okie St. team makes an at-large spot, probably based on how well they travel.

OU scares me. Yes, they've looked like absolute crap at times, but when they really are clicking they're dangerous. I like my chances vs. Gundy more than vs. Stoops.

But let's throw the Dallas Cowboys into the discussion. If they somehow manage to win the South, I like our chances.

OU scares me. Yes, they've looked like absolute crap at times, but when they really are clicking they're dangerous.

The only outlier game OSU has had all season was K-State. Other than that their offense is arguably on par with Oregon's and their defense sucks.

I'd like to play OSU again. With extra practice I don't see how it's possible they could drop another 40 bomb. Then again once you start thinking something can't happen it usually does.

NOPE NOT A DONE DEAL YET MIZZOU CAN STILL WIN THE NORTH IF NE LOOSES ANOTHER GAME

NU has to lose 2 games and MU wins out

Are you kidding me

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I don't know... all of those caps make a pretty compelling argument.