Get Ready...

LSU losing to Arkansas? Seriously? lol Lsu passed their test in my book they beat bama theirs no way their lossing that game we blew are chance for awhile prolly wont have another chance for a few years

Only team with an offense beat them. LSU will lose to Arkansas.

No doubt in my mind that LSU will lose to Ark. And this comes from someone who lives in Baton Rouge.

Big 12 vs Big East in the Fiesta this year, guaranteed...

Don't be too sure about that. If you are in to conspiracy theories about what happened last year with the Fiesta Bowl getting stuck with TCU vs. BSU...

There are some that think a deal was made last year that if the Fiesta threw themselves on the grenade for the good of the AQ conferences that the team they want as their at large selection this year would be left sitting on the table for them to take with their #4 pick. Don't be surprised to see Nebraska kicking off their Big 10 future in the Fiesta Bowl against a Big 10 at large team (probalby OSU or Iowa)

Don't be too sure about that. If you are in to conspiracy theories about what happened last year with the Fiesta Bowl getting stuck with TCU vs. BSU...

There are some that think a deal was made last year that if the Fiesta threw themselves on the grenade for the good of the AQ conferences that the team they want as their at large selection this year would be left sitting on the table for them to take with their #4 pick. Don't be surprised to see Nebraska kicking off their Big 10 future in the Fiesta Bowl against a Big 10 at large team (probalby OSU or Iowa)

a. the bold part is my dream. i think i would prefer iowa, to start the rivalry. but, tOSU would also be a great game. cannot complain.

b. there is on 'b', i was just so excited at the prospect.

a. the bold part is my dream. i think i would prefer iowa, to start the rivalry. but, tOSU would also be a great game. cannot complain.

b. there is on 'b', i was just so excited at the prospect.

Yeah I would LOVE it if we could play IOWA or MICHIGAN STATE.

Then hope for proof of the conspiracy to play out in the bowl selections since there is no way anyone would pick a Big East winner before they absolutely had to this year. If I am wrong on the conspiracy then it is guaranteed to be Big 12 vs. Big East in the Fiesta.

Boise plays the Big10 Champ in the Rose bowl. The Rose bowl is obligated to take a non-AQ school if a conference champion is playing in the MNC game. This rule came into effect this year I believe.

Yes - but if TCU is in the title game then that becomes null and void since only 1 non-AQ team is guaranteed to get in. And if TCU isn't in the title game they will likely still be ranked above BSU and so the Rose would probably take TCU over BSU.

I'm assuming you have auburn losing at some point, because there is no way an undefeated auburn gets jumped by tcu

i think somewhere there is $200,000 riding on it. ask sham newton, it was his responsibility to find somewhere safe to put it.

oh, and auburn will lose to 'bama. book it and lock it.