How many losses will Nebraska end up with?

FLU

Possibly to aTm. That Tannyhill dude seems to have given them some confidence. However, he is more of a passer and we all know what happens when teams try to pass against us. Christine Michael is out for the season, so the running threat is greatly diminished. I think we win out regular season and get royally screwed by refs in CCG.

2. We beat Kansas and Colorado and lose to either A&M or Oklahoma State when we play them in the B12 Championship. Winner of the B12 Championship goes on the play in the Fiesta Bowl... Nebraska has 2 losses and barely misses a BCS Bowl. We end the season ranked #12-14.

We come back next year with healthy Martinez and Lights out backup Brion Carnes and win a National Championship in our first season of the big 10.

We will end up with 1 loss, but it'll make us all nervous.

Kansas will play us tight for about 1 quarter and we win by 28

A&M will lead 24-21 with 2 minutes to go. Martinez will run an 80 yard TD for the win

Colorado will play us down to the wire. In the 4th quarter we pull away with 21 unanswered points and beat them 48-24

We play Oklahoma in the CCG and beat them 21-17

After a bunch of losses and upsets we find ourselves 2nd and play TCU in the Championship game. We win in OT 48-46

Next year we go 9-3.

Bo said after the Oklahoma State game that he was glad that the Huskers didn't have to play the Cowboys again. He probably spoke too soon, as it looks like a rematch for the B12 championship. Okie State is a tough team....could knock-off the 'skers in a rematch. A&M is hot...will be a tough game on the road.

The Huskers haven't looked like a dominant team despite their top ten ranking. Played poorly against SDSU and unimpressive again ISU. Lost to Texas which is going to haunt them for the rest of the year. The worst that the Huskers can do, IMO, is three loses. Hope I'm wrong, though, and they win out. GBR

Kansas is such a bi-polar football team, I still can't predict what will happen.

CU is about as awful as anyone can be right now.

Texas A&M will be tough, but I think our D matches up well with them.

Either way, it all depends on our QB situation. If Martinez is healthy, we have a great shot at going 3-0. Who knows what will happen if we make it to the CCG. I really don't want us to face OSU again.

One

A&M is our best completion remaining on the schedule, It will be a close game but I say we win.

Either oSu, OU, or Baylor in the Big XII Championship. Redemption for last season, this time we won't mess it up.

Pitt in the Fiesta, easy win. Lets hope it's NCG with a lot of luck we still win.

With a healthy Taylor through the rest of the season:

KU = Easy win

A&M = Close first half, pull away in the second

CU = Easy win

CCG = Against OSU, likely win by large margin than before. Against OU, likely 10/14 win.

Bowl = Likely Fiest vs. Pitt, easy win

With Martinez hurt through the remainder of the regular season:

KU = Win

A&M = Very difficult depending on which A&M team shows up, 50/50 to win with a healthy Lee, 40/60 with Cody

CU = Win

CCG = Against OSU, 40/60 with Lee at QB, 30/70 with Green

Bowl = Depends on who we play

Our success depends entirely on how healthy Martinez really is, which we will likely never know. Lee played most of last year with a pretty major injury and Bo never said a thing about it. He's actually disclosing that Martinez is hurt, which means that he's really hurt, IMO.

If Martinez comes back with some semblance of mobility we'll be competitive in every game. If not, and if Cody doesn't improve dramatically over his performance last week, the A&M game and the CCG will be very difficult to win.

I sense two

Possibly 1 loss against a strong OSU team in the conference championship. The Big 12 can't have NU win that title. A close call here, an extra second on the clock there, a fumble that isn't a fumble called and we can lose that game by a FG or one or two points.

Colorado has already imploded by themselves and Beebe doesn't have worry about them having a banner year on the way out of the Big 12, but Nebraska is different. We have the potential to play for the championship of the Big 12.

I still think Beebe has it in for us. Notice that nothing has been mentioned about the Klein crank the neck fiasco.

Total BS. :facepalm: