Visually it sucks. I mean it reminds me of something i played on ps2. But im useing an old school sharp 27inch tube tv with HD cables into my PS3 so that helps a bit. But yea it just is not as visually brilliant as MW2. But the game play modes are awsome. My friend warned me that with affinityward out of the picture i could expect this. I dont know if i would drop 60 bones on this but maybe 40.

It's sitting on my desk waiting to be popped in after work. I know that IW was an innovator for Activision, but Treyarch seemed pretty passionate about the game. There are some cool things that they have included in the MP modes. Try shooting all the heads off the body cut outs in Nuke Town. I heard there is a surprise.

I will be back on tomorrow to give my opinion of what I think.

There are plenty of gameplay videos on youtube.

Just played a couple of matches and liked it okay so far. I am sure once I get a little more immersed in it I will like it even more. The visuals are a little bit washed out and I am playing on a full HD tv. I do think the match making system is a little bit better than IWnet. That system seemed to be a bit flawed. I had a great connection as far as ping from my laptop, but the best ping I would get would be in the 80-90 range.

If you are on the PS3, the name above is my psn.

The visual aspect isn't really that big of an issue IMO.. I think the game play is great. If there is an issue I would say it's that you die too easily without knowing where it's coming from. Other than that, you can't throw frag grenades as far as you could in MW2, but they roll like crazy.. they got rid of the Spawn Noob Tubes at the beginning of matches... it's a lot harder to knife people...

The visual aspect isn't really that big of an issue IMO.. I think the game play is great. If there is an issue I would say it's that you die too easily without knowing where it's coming from. Other than that, you can't throw frag grenades as far as you could in MW2, but they roll like crazy.. they got rid of the Spawn Noob Tubes at the beginning of matches... it's a lot harder to knife people...

Is there no commando type perk for knifing this year?

Is there no commando type perk for knifing this year?

Not from anything that I've seen.. Which sucks, because I ALWAYS used Commando Pro.. gotta get used to not jumping off buildings too..

Oh another thing, I heard a lot of people complaining about the "buying" guns and perks and killstreaks with the "money" you earn playing, but it's actually pretty sweet. I like it.

What's everyones favorite gun so far?

I am in love with the AK74 .. unlocked @ 17.. sick.

I played this game till I got my rank to 10 and then turned it off because I couldn't stand being killed by either killing somebody and within a matter of seconds after killing that person, the same person ends up killing me from behind or when I respawn back to life I'm right infront of one or two guys and I'm dead again.

I found it rather sad that you had to wait till level 10 to adjust your killstreak and then the guns that they start you off at are just horrible. I'm not a big Call of Duty fan and only got the game because my friends and cousins play this crap. Oh well I'll still be sticking with this game and working my way up in the ranks.