The visual aspect isn't really that big of an issue IMO.. I think the game play is great. If there is an issue I would say it's that you die too easily without knowing where it's coming from. Other than that, you can't throw frag grenades as far as you could in MW2, but they roll like crazy.. they got rid of the Spawn Noob Tubes at the beginning of matches... it's a lot harder to knife people...

Is there no commando type perk for knifing this year?

Not from anything that I've seen.. Which sucks, because I ALWAYS used Commando Pro.. gotta get used to not jumping off buildings too..

Oh another thing, I heard a lot of people complaining about the "buying" guns and perks and killstreaks with the "money" you earn playing, but it's actually pretty sweet. I like it.

What's everyones favorite gun so far?

I am in love with the AK74 .. unlocked @ 17.. sick.

Lightweight Pro gives no falling damage.

Now I remember why I stopped playing MW2. Ive never yelled as much in my life than I do playing this game

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that does this LOL. I haven't played this game since Tuesday because it sucks. I need to stop buying Call of Duty because they just keep disappointing me. MW2 was fun but it got frustrating when people started using the Nuke 5 minutes into the game or others who cheated and the Nuke was used within 1 minute or so.

Right now its hard to find a decent online game. The last great online game I played was Socom 2 on the PS2. I could play that for 12 hours straight and never be bored.

Right now a good online game that I could play for a few hours and not get bored is Halo Reach and I'm not a big Halo fan either.

Now I remember why I stopped playing MW2. Ive never yelled as much in my life than I do playing this game

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that does this LOL. I haven't played this game since Tuesday because it sucks. I need to stop buying Call of Duty because they just keep disappointing me. MW2 was fun but it got frustrating when people started using the Nuke 5 minutes into the game or others who cheated and the Nuke was used within 1 minute or so.

Right now its hard to find a decent online game. The last great online game I played was Socom 2 on the PS2. I could play that for 12 hours straight and never be bored.

Right now a good online game that I could play for a few hours and not get bored is Halo Reach and I'm not a big Halo fan either.

Ill still play bc Ive been playing pretty well so far. Considering the guns you start out with suck, but it gets so frustrating when I respawn and the enemy has not one, but two choppers. I kid you not, one game I respawned five times in a row and had both choppers and a player shooting at me before I could even move. I about threw my controller through the tv lol

Ill still play bc Ive been playing pretty well so far. Considering the guns you start out with suck, but it gets so frustrating when I respawn and the enemy has not one, but two choppers. I kid you not, one game I respawned five times in a row and had both choppers and a player shooting at me before I could even move. I about threw my controller through the tv lol

What pisses me off is the damn dogs. It is hard to kill them and they bite you once and your dead. Unless you get to a corner really fast and wait for them you're pretty much toast.

The visual aspect isn't really that big of an issue IMO.. I think the game play is great. If there is an issue I would say it's that you die too easily without knowing where it's coming from. Other than that, you can't throw frag grenades as far as you could in MW2, but they roll like crazy.. they got rid of the Spawn Noob Tubes at the beginning of matches... it's a lot harder to knife people...

Is there no commando type perk for knifing this year?

Not from anything that I've seen.. Which sucks, because I ALWAYS used Commando Pro.. gotta get used to not jumping off buildings too..

Oh another thing, I heard a lot of people complaining about the "buying" guns and perks and killstreaks with the "money" you earn playing, but it's actually pretty sweet. I like it.

What's everyones favorite gun so far?

I am in love with the AK74 .. unlocked @ 17.. sick.

Lightweight Pro gives no falling damage.

Yup, i figured that out when I unlocked it this morning.. lol. Thanks.. Also.. anyone use the Famas? have you noticed that in the kill cam, whether it be a regular kill cam or the final kill cam, it ALWAYS shoots in a 3 shot burst but its fully automatic with very very little recoil when your using it? Mistake?

I just saw this picture on HI RSS message board and was wondering how he got the helmet on the gun?

IMG_20101112_182003.jpg

You can buy emblems for your player profile and one of them is a football helmet unlocked at level 28. There is no N however, so you have to think of a clever way to make an N. I used 3 wands to make an N. I have not unlocked the helmet yet, but I have a big red N as my player profile picture. And then under your create a class, whichever gun you chose has the option to put the emblem and the clan tag on your gun. You unlock that option pretty early, however. I think like level 18 or 19.

You can buy emblems for your player profile and one of them is a football helmet unlocked at level 28. There is no N however, so you have to think of a clever way to make an N. I used 3 wands to make an N. I have not unlocked the helmet yet, but I have a big red N as my player profile picture. And then under your create a class, whichever gun you chose has the option to put the emblem and the clan tag on your gun. You unlock that option pretty early, however. I think like level 18 or 19.

Ya I just noticed that and now I have the white helmet on my gun sporting the red N. I'm actually liking the game more and found a new love.....the Famas sporting the red dot and silencer. I've been tearing people up with that gun and the flashbang. I still hate the knifing in the game. Love it how I can put about 5-7 rounds into a dude without killing the dude and he knifes me about 10 feet away.

anyone know why people have not posted videos of their play (playing black ops) on youtube.com?

There have been numerous times where I've had kills in the high 20's and deaths in the low 10's and after the game is over I go to the recent games and try to save that game and it wont let me. It says something like the game is either temporarily gone or doesn't exist anymore. Very frustrating when that error message pops up.