Battlefield 3 will only widen the gap. Prepare your faces for melting.

I have all of those sans the ps3. My xbox has been dormant since I finished Gears of War 2 and Fallout: New Vegas. As there's only so many hours in the day and I have to attempt to have a life I generally only play good games. Being a noob sucks and MP is where it's at, so I generally don't hop around too much.

So really, I mean, money + not being a perpetual noob (it's cool if you're ok with that) + limited hours in the day... I think there's plenty of reasons to not play every game.

Well I'm a father of 2 kids, one of which is 9 and has type 2 diabetes and the other being a teenager. I work 10 hours a day and come home and deal with teenager and diabetic problems, then after they go to bed I spend a few more hours getting motocross bikes ready for our 3 and 4 day weekends at the track so my son can try to make his dreams come true. That allows me to get a good 4 hours of sleep a night. Usually leaves me a couple of hours a week to play. Doesn't mean I can't have fun with it and try as many new games as possible. Obviously doing this I will never be considered a so called "GOD" of any one perticular game, but that's not what I play for. As far as having a life goes, I won't get into that cause you wouldn't understand. So I guess I would rather be the noob instead of the whole penis!

Guess you missed the part where you said it's cool if you're ok with that. No need to get offended. My implication of (attempting) to have a life had nothing to do with you. I also said attempting. I didn't say succeeding. But, I won't get into that because you wouldn't understand. Careful, you're workin' on being the best of both worlds.

I was actually going to +1 you for sticking through all that until I got to the end. I'll do it anyway I actually do understand what that is like. Anyway, it's just video games bro.

My apologies Dub, It's been a bad week with the kid. Getting an average of 3 hours of sleep a night for almost 2 weeks now. I may have went a little over board!

I 100% agree with Battlefield being the better series. Like I said, just not enough time to play, so to most people online I do qualify as the noob!

Is there a date set for the release of BF 3?

Battlefield 3 will only widen the gap. Prepare your faces for melting.

I have all of those sans the ps3. My xbox has been dormant since I finished Gears of War 2 and Fallout: New Vegas. As there's only so many hours in the day and I have to attempt to have a life I generally only play good games. Being a noob sucks and MP is where it's at, so I generally don't hop around too much.

So really, I mean, money + not being a perpetual noob (it's cool if you're ok with that) + limited hours in the day... I think there's plenty of reasons to not play every game.

Well I'm a father of 2 kids, one of which is 9 and has type 2 diabetes and the other being a teenager. I work 10 hours a day and come home and deal with teenager and diabetic problems, then after they go to bed I spend a few more hours getting motocross bikes ready for our 3 and 4 day weekends at the track so my son can try to make his dreams come true. That allows me to get a good 4 hours of sleep a night. Usually leaves me a couple of hours a week to play. Doesn't mean I can't have fun with it and try as many new games as possible. Obviously doing this I will never be considered a so called "GOD" of any one perticular game, but that's not what I play for. As far as having a life goes, I won't get into that cause you wouldn't understand. So I guess I would rather be the noob instead of the whole penis!

Guess you missed the part where you said it's cool if you're ok with that. No need to get offended. My implication of (attempting) to have a life had nothing to do with you. I also said attempting. I didn't say succeeding. But, I won't get into that because you wouldn't understand. Careful, you're workin' on being the best of both worlds.

I was actually going to +1 you for sticking through all that until I got to the end. I'll do it anyway I actually do understand what that is like. Anyway, it's just video games bro.

My apologies Dub, It's been a bad week with the kid. Getting an average of 3 hours of sleep a night for almost 2 weeks now. I may have went a little over board!

I 100% agree with Battlefield being the better series. Like I said, just not enough time to play, so to most people online I do qualify as the noob!

Is there a date set for the release of BF 3?

It's not a problem. I understand.

September if I recall correctly. I think they have or will put a lot of effort into the sound, which is one of the things I like about BC2. Anyway, it's all relative to what you have fun with. I'm still kind of bad at bc2. I doubt I'll get decent for a while. Like I said, all relative. I would rather slowly acquire skill at one thing over a period of time than suffer through a new humiliating beat-down every week! 32v32 though. I wonder how the ping will be with that much gfx flying around.

And Fro--if you decide to pick BBC2 up again and you're on XBL, give me a holler. Got a group of 2-5 guys I squad with.

I might have to take you up on that. Saw they had it on sale at Gamestop for $28.

Update on the new maps for me. I have been a pretty decent sniper in the past games. This one not so much, but long shots with the rifles seems to be a bit on a specialty. So i decided if you want to kill people that run to buildings and post up in windows the best thing to do is to find a nice spot and or window and go to work on them. I have started using a silenced galil or silenced m16 and trigger burst long shots. I still am not a fan of the new maps, but i bust on my Huey about every game now. I had one this weekend where i had just prestiged and had the m16 against a bunch on guys in the mid 40's levels. I railed them as they ran to the same sniping spots over and over. I bounced around using the tanks for cover and racked up the kills.....too bad i hadnt unlocked my Killstreaks yet :( LOL

IMHO the M16 and G11 are the best weapons in the game. Extremely accurate and powerful in comparison to others.

Ok, I get on to play Black Ops this afternoon, and something was seriously wrong. My gun was completely whited out, and all the surfaces in the game were shiny and metallic looking. The map looked like it was unfinished in general, and it was extremely hard to see. I tried my other games and they were fine. I know hardly anything about game technology, but it seems to me like its a problem with the specific game, not the console. Can anyone who knows a little more about this help me out?

Ok, I get on to play Black Ops this afternoon, and something was seriously wrong. My gun was completely whited out, and all the surfaces in the game were shiny and metallic looking. The map looked like it was unfinished in general, and it was extremely hard to see. I tried my other games and they were fine. I know hardly anything about game technology, but it seems to me like its a problem with the specific game, not the console. Can anyone who knows a little more about this help me out?

I just played and everything was fine for me. Is your disk scratched?

Not any scratches that I can see...i did some research on it, and it sounds like there was a glitch in the update that came earlier this week for some people. I re-installed it and everything appears to be fine. I'm glad, because I really thought the X-Box was done. Can you say mini-heart attack?

We played last night and it was epic the amount of people we pissed off. I probably shouldn't say people, I should say 13 year old basement dwellers! 6 hours of camping and humiliation! Some little zit faced punk was so mad he said he was gonna f!@k my mom and slammed his controller down and then almost started to cry because we made him break his special edition Black Ops controller. Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! :laughpound

We played last night and it was epic the amount of people we pissed off. I probably shouldn't say people, I should say 13 year old basement dwellers! 6 hours of camping and humiliation! Some little zit faced punk was so mad he said he was gonna f!@k my mom and slammed his controller down and then almost started to cry because we made him break his special edition Black Ops controller. Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! :laughpound

That's some funny sh!t right there.

I hate when so many people get mad bc ppl camp and use noob tubes. Guess what, its part of the game. Ya its retarded sometimes when it happens to u, but I try to not to get mad at the player unless they r being a douche inbetween games.

I hate when so many people get mad bc ppl camp and use noob tubes. Guess what, its part of the game. Ya its retarded sometimes when it happens to u, but I try to not to get mad at the player unless they r being a douche inbetween games.

Thats the sad part, we were trying to be nice to them but they started off being jack wad's so we just turned it around on them. Sometimes you got to remember that it's a video game!

I broke down and bought a PS3 about a week ago. I haven't had a console system in about 4 years, since I got rid of my PS2 for lack of playing it. I bought Black Ops when I bought my PS3. It's my first FPS in a long, long time, and man do I suck at it. My K/D ratio is like .20 or something. Trying to get better, but it's frustrating.

Fps games kind of suck to be new at if you're not an "fpser." The cool thing is though that if you become an fps expert you can pretty much op in a new fps game and start rolling faces right off the bat. I'm not willing to devote that much time to the genre, I think it's a little too late for me <_< .