Video games are for nerds

And frattinghard is so legit. If video games are for nerds, I know a hell of a lot more nerds than not. Sorry that some people like to relax and not be a douche, get shitfaced, or make ourselves look like idiots in front of every girl that walks by, 100% of our free time.

Nothing better than relaxing in the comfort of your own home drinking Captain and Coke and pwning noobs on the PS3 or 360. Its just soo much cheaper to stay at home and relax

Well, it's really message boards that are really for nerds, so we all kind of lose...;)

dsdh00084.jpg

This is what all of us look like. :nanalama :nanalama

Not me! My temple is being held together by tape instead of bridge and I have a pocket protector and I'm sure we all laugh like this too

And frattinghard is so legit. If video games are for nerds, I know a hell of a lot more nerds than not. Sorry that some people like to relax and not be a douche, get shitfaced, or make ourselves look like idiots in front of every girl that walks by, 100% of our free time.

Nothing better than relaxing in the comfort of your own home drinking Captain and Coke and pwning noobs on the PS3 or 360. Its just soo much cheaper to stay at home and relax

Agreed.

Anyways, actually started playin the campaign the other day and beat it last night. Zombies in the Pentagon at the end, pretty cool.. What'd you guys think of the campaign?

Agreed.

Anyways, actually started playin the campaign the other day and beat it last night. Zombies in the Pentagon at the end, pretty cool.. What'd you guys think of the campaign?

I agree (for the most part, there are reasons why I keep extra controllers on hand though) But we have a lot of fun playing. My fiance was even helping me kill zombies last night.

I myself was a little dissapointed with the campaign, it was fun but I think it was way too short.

• 2 months later...

I hate the new maps. I am ticked that i even spent the money to buy that crap. They are just awful. It seems that your only choice is to hold up in one area and defend the heck out of it. If i try to play like i normally do i get shot from 3 windows and 2 campers hiding in corners every time i stick my head out.....

I'm really starting to get frustrated with the Black Ops game.

This video explains why -

Basically, bad hit detection and lag exists in almost every BO server you join, and it's not just a console specific problem. It's a game-wide problem.

If you've ever felt like you were always half a second slower than the enemy even though you were positive you had the drop on him, that video explains why.

Basically, bad hit detection and lag exists in almost every BO server you join, and it's not just a console specific problem. It's a game-wide problem.

If you've ever felt like you were always half a second slower than the enemy even though you were positive you had the drop on him, that video explains why.

:yeah

I get so pissed off when I hit someone like 6 times and he doesn't die and he kills me in 3. And when you watch the kill cam, I only fired two shots. Makes me want to punch a baby.

I get so pissed off when I hit someone like 6 times and he doesn't die and he kills me in 3. And when you watch the kill cam, I only fired two shots. Makes me want to punch a baby.

It's a fun game but I wish that it was more technically sound.

People have been complaining ad nauseum about the AK74u being overpowered and a bunch of other mundane details, but I bet if they fixed the core mechanics of the game then people wouldn't have a reason to complain about weapons or perks.

It's a fun game but I wish that it was more technically sound.

People have been complaining ad nauseum about the AK74u being overpowered and a bunch of other mundane details, but I bet if they fixed the core mechanics of the game then people wouldn't have a reason to complain about weapons or perks.

They fixed the 74u with grip issue with that last major update they did.. the same one that gave the kill to a person who PUTS the guy in final stand... the way it should be lol.. but the gun is still sick with a suppressor..

The lag is by far the worst part of the game. I can live with the crazy spawns because it seems like although i might lose a great killstreak opportunity because of some random dude spawning right behind me, i then spaw behind someone on their team and prevent a killstreak also. Karma! :lol: But the lag......OMG the lag!! I get soooooo angry. Perfect example of this happened two nights ago:

I am not some COD-BO super star, but I am better than avg., i am around a 1.5 KD and rarely go negative. So the other night, i am in a party with my friends, all of which are good. We get in what should be an easy lobby. Well really long story made short, this same dude is OWNING ol' fro. I mean I CAN NOT kill this guy. Headshot....whatev. Fire first....whatev. Dude just shakes my bullets like flies and kills me. First game his goes 7-1 against me. 2nd game 5-0, 3rd game 5-2. Meanwhile he is putting up 20-6, 18-4 & 22-9 scores. You can tell its lag, but I thought, he atleast might be a decent player....that was untill i got out of party chat and when to game chat. Guy is talking about how he has never done this good, freaking out giddy about it. I check and his K/D is a 0.34. A freaking 0.34!! He has nearly 2000 more deaths than kills. HE IS AWFUL and is owning me. I freaking hate this game sometimes!!

The lag is by far the worst part of the game. I can live with the crazy spawns because it seems like although i might lose a great killstreak opportunity because of some random dude spawning right behind me, i then spaw behind someone on their team and prevent a killstreak also. Karma! :lol: But the lag......OMG the lag!! I get soooooo angry. Perfect example of this happened two nights ago:

I am not some COD-BO super star, but I am better than avg., i am around a 1.5 KD and rarely go negative. So the other night, i am in a party with my friends, all of which are good. We get in what should be an easy lobby. Well really long story made short, this same dude is OWNING ol' fro. I mean I CAN NOT kill this guy. Headshot....whatev. Fire first....whatev. Dude just shakes my bullets like flies and kills me. First game his goes 7-1 against me. 2nd game 5-0, 3rd game 5-2. Meanwhile he is putting up 20-6, 18-4 & 22-9 scores. You can tell its lag, but I thought, he atleast might be a decent player....that was untill i got out of party chat and when to game chat. Guy is talking about how he has never done this good, freaking out giddy about it. I check and his K/D is a 0.34. A freaking 0.34!! He has nearly 2000 more deaths than kills. HE IS AWFUL and is owning me. I freaking hate this game sometimes!!

Fro--don't mean to troll, but this is the very reason I got the **** out of Call of Duty. That and the whole Infinity Ward/Bobby conundrum.

Any of you guys try out Battlefield: Bad Company 2? While it's not perfect, it's better than what I've heard about Black Ops. Hell, there's even fewer campers--buildings are destructible, so all one needs to do is grab a tank or a n00b tubed gun and collapse the building to kill campers (or at least watch them scurry like rats).

Fro--don't mean to troll, but this is the very reason I got the **** out of Call of Duty. That and the whole Infinity Ward/Bobby conundrum.

Any of you guys try out Battlefield: Bad Company 2? While it's not perfect, it's better than what I've heard about Black Ops. Hell, there's even fewer campers--buildings are destructible, so all one needs to do is grab a tank or a n00b tubed gun and collapse the building to kill campers (or at least watch them scurry like rats).

I had it for a while then traded it in. I just didnt have many people I knew playing and constantly got put in with full parties of guys who lived on that game. It was fun, and there were some things that I really liked about it, but i just couldnt get into it enough. I might think about picking it up used. It was a fun game