GAMEDAY....Illinois vs Northwestern

BIG ERN

Speaking of this game at Wrigley, look at this ridiculous setup for the end zone. One writer calls it a "widowmaker." Gotta agree. :o

wrigley-field-football.jpg

I wonder if they get to keep the footballs if they make it to the street. They need a camera outside, just to see the security or the cops trying to run down the kids, if they get a football and are asked to give it back. Might be more action than the game itself... :lol:

GBR!!!

Next year you can blow off Gameday completely and be able to get all your Husker game focus from the Big 10 pre-game show :) I would be surprised if you don't end up with Gameday 2 weeks in a row though against Wisky and tOSU as you open Big 10 play given how historic both of those games will be.

Next year you can blow off Gameday completely and be able to get all your Husker game focus from the Big 10 pre-game show :) I would be surprised if you don't end up with Gameday 2 weeks in a row though against Wisky and tOSU as you open Big 10 play given how historic both of those games will be.

they will pawn it off as nebraska and go to mississippi st. and auburn...haha

They padded the wall and think it's OK. I wouldn't feel safe with that, but that's just me.

I agree someone could get a serious neck injury diving head first into that wall.

It will limit the passing plays you throw into the end zone. Don't call a pass play with the receiver running toward the wall past the goal line. And receivers need to know on a broken play to move sideways or towards the QB, not away. Follow that, and there won't be an issue. I agree it's not ideal, but nobody should be surprised by it.