BCS Top 15: November 14

JTrain

Surprisingly Oregon stays at #1. Apparently their SOS went up in most of the computers and jumped them a spot or two in several rankings.

1. Oregon .975

2. Auburn .969

3. TCU .897

4. Boise St. .863

5. LSU .824

6. Stanford .755

7. Wisconsin .726

8. Nebraska .720

9. Ohio St. .667

10. Oklahoma St. .660

11. Alabama .615

12. Michigan St. .607

13. Arkansas .513

14. Oklahoma .473

15. Missouri .456

Stuff in green is final. The rest projected. The Bama-MSU and OU-MU races could be very close.

bcs5.gif

It seems like this year its more about who've you lost to rather then who've you beaten. We have more impressive wins then Stanford and Wisconsin, but we're ranked behind them. We've beaten Missouri and Oklahoma State, a top 16 team and a top 10 team. But our loss to Texas is what is keeping us behind Stanford and Wisconsin, who lost to Oregon and Michigan State.

• Fire 1

I like stanford, but people seem to forget that they had close games vs USC, Washington state, and ASU. Also, the bald black dude on espn didnt even have us in his top 10 (can't remember his name), dam bammer lover.

His name is Rod Gilmore. He calls a lot of west coast games and is a pac 10 homer. Stanford is not that good. They got exposed by Oregon and other pac 10 teams have almost beat them. Bottomline, NU is getting hurt based on NU not running up the score on teams.

I didn't watch the Kansas game but NU gets hurt because we don't drop 50 or 60 on Kansas.

Wisc knows this and that is why they fell they have to put up 83 on Indiana. They will end in a tie with OUS and MSU, the BCS standings will determine who wins the Big 10. Is it fair? No, but this is the system we play in.

I really thought we were going to get jumped by Okie State even though we beat them a few weeks ago. Also, I thought a 2 loss Bama was going to jump us. Total BS but BS makes up 2/3's of the the BCS.

Really though, this doesn't matter. We're not going to the National Championship game unless some crazy stuff happens. If we win out, go to a BCS game and win it, we'll be in the top 3 at the end of the season.

I have a real problem with teams getting a shot at winning the championship without winning their conference. Two teams ahead of NU qualify for this. LSU is not going to play in the SEC championship but may be ranked higher than NU if NU wins out. That is just dumb.

Stanford could finish ahead of NU if they win out and they probably won't win the PAC 10. Wisconsin is ahead of us and could win the Big 10 but don't have a championship game.

NU lost to Texas and doesn't deserve to go if they have a 1 loss, but if a one loss team gets in I would hate to have LSU, Stanford or even Wisc get to go over a 1 loss NU. All 3 of those teams doesn't have to play in a conference championship against a quality opponent. We may face a top 10, top 8 OSU team if they win out. If Oregon or AU lose late, we are so far down that they may not drop past NU at no 8. Auburn could lose to a 22 ranked So Carolina and still have enough juice to play for a title. Just seems so wrong to me. We lost a month ago and can't even crawl back into the top 5.

I think it's pathetic that Craig James dropped Okie State out of the top 10 after whooping Texas and the other dufus doesn't even have us in the top 10. Also, LSU doesn't belong there and everyone knows it. This whole debate every Sunday night is stupid. I can't believe that we have to put up with this BCS crap. There needs to be a change. I for one want to at least see Boise or TCU in the Title Game against an undefeated Auburn or Oregon so at least we can see if they are truly worthy of being there. Last year pairing them up did absolutely nothing to help us see how they can match up with the elite.

• Fire 1