JUST NOT BUYIN IT

First, I've always kinda liked A & M, so this isn't a trash piece. Watching film on these guys, they've got a few nice players, but a receiving corps can't beat a quality defense by themselves. I'm not really sure about all their game decisions, but give the coaching staff their due: they do get thier kids to play hard. This game wouldn't even be in question if NU could just figue out one thing: Where's our motivation button? We play some pretty good ball when our players feel unappriciated and disrespected. Would someone PLEASE tick off Niles Paul again!

First, I've always kinda liked A & M, so this isn't a trash piece. Watching film on these guys, they've got a few nice players, but a receiving corps can't beat a quality defense by themselves. I'm not really sure about all their game decisions, but give the coaching staff their due: they do get thier kids to play hard. This game wouldn't even be in question if NU could just figue out one thing: Where's our motivation button? We play some pretty good ball when our players feel unappriciated and disrespected. Would someone PLEASE tick off Niles Paul again!

Well I read his car got robbed and the damage was around $960. Maybe that'll do it.

i wouldnt be surprised at all seeing martin taking some snaps up front. i mean, look at the walk on situation we had playing important snaps against mizzou. is he going to start? not likely. but on the field moving around, stunting, putting his hand down...sounds brilliant to me.

"yo tannypants...ive been suspended once...dont make me do it again..." :bonesflag:

I'm just not buyin A&M either right now. College Station at night is no joke, but this will be the best defense they face all year followed by one of the best offenses. Sherman is an NFL guy who has received a lot of Callahan like comparisons in the last couple of years. I don't think A&M is ready to beat Nebraska, especially since I have every confidence that Bo is going to have these guys playing with a lot of passion on Saturday. You could tell he was disappointed with the offense, and they have no reason to play a dumbed down offensive package this week. Everybody is healthy or close to full health now.

Furthermore, the team can clinch the Big 12 North this week and get back to the place they've been salivating over for the last year - Dallas. It's time to man up and get the clinching win.

• Fire 1

They are almost as far up Bevo's butt as mobilehoma. screw them. I hope they think they are going to pass on us. :LOLtartar How did they get Arkie, Mizery, Mobilehoma and NU at home all in the same year? - that's a nice looking sched. Too bad they're gonna lose 3/4

The Arkansas game was actually a neutral site game in Arlington--other than that, this schedule is pretty much the same one we played in 2006 (my freshman year).