If we lose at the Big XII Championship game, do we have a better bowl matchup?

Thank you.... so with TCU and Boise "probably" in at-large (too much pressure to leave out this year IMO)...it would come down to Wisconsin 1 loss , Stanford 1 loss (to Oregon) , LSU 1 loss , and Ohio State 1 loss (maybe2) and a 2 loss Nebraska team (if we lose big 12)

Maybe my numbers are wrong...I don't claim to know for sure, but if I am right, I just can't see NU sneaking into the other 2 at-large spots infront of the teams I have mentioned.

Jtrain:

You may be on to something. Question: Where do you have Wisconsin going? - Rose ?...then if Ohio St. loses to Iowa, that would kick them out.... Do you think a 2 loss Ohio State that lost to Wisconsin and Iowa is less attractive than a 2 loss Nebraska who lost to Texas (who probably won't be bowl eligible) and either OU/OSU? Aren't there only 2 "at large" bids? TCU-Boise-Ohio St. - Stanford - LSU all ahead of us and are not going to win their conference for automatic bid or go to NCG.

Serious questions, not looking for arguement.

If both teams in the NCG are from the BCS conferences (ex. Auburn vs. Oregon) that leaves four conference champ tie-ins and four at-large teams. If Boise or TCU gets into the title game, that's three at-large teams. If Boise-Oregon is the title game, the Rose gets Big 10 champ vs. any team they want. Most think they would take Stanford but it's possible they go with undefeated #3 TCU.

At this point there are a ton of possibilities. We should be rooting for all teams in the top 10 to lose (especially the one-loss teams like Stanford and Wisconsin). That would give us a great shot to get an at-large. But we have a chance either way.

Edit: Everyone except HuskerMav...

Here's what everyone in this thread seems to be missing:

If we win out in the regular season then lose the Big 12 title, we are much more likely to go to a BCS bowl as an at-large selection than the Cotton Bowl. If Auburn and/or Oregon play for the national title, we could be picked up by the Rose Bowl or Sugar Bowl in their place... otherwise we could be selected to the Fiesta to take on (possibly) 10-2 Virginia Tech, who would be ranked in the 9-12 range

You mean the Orange Bowl?