National media

I don't know what "national media" you're referring to, but everyone thinks the corn will win. I would say that the "experts" favor the corn 2-1.

Yeah that's what I was thinking! They're trying to steal our underdog status! ;)

Sorry, don't agree, everything I've been watching/reading, minus Lee Corso, has been high on the Aggies and low on us. All of the sudden we aren't a top 10 team because we played ISU in OT and didn't destroy KU.

3rd string QB against ISU and a banged up QB against KU is gonna cause you to limit what your offense does. You have your opinions and I have mine, just the way it is. :)

I don't know what "national media" you're referring to, but everyone thinks the corn will win. I would say that the "experts" favor the corn 2-1.

Yeah that's what I was thinking! They're trying to steal our underdog status! ;)

Sorry, don't agree, everything I've been watching/reading, minus Lee Corso, has been high on the Aggies and low on us. All of the sudden we aren't a top 10 team because we played ISU in OT and didn't destroy KU.

3rd string QB against ISU and a banged up QB against KU is gonna cause you to limit what your offense does. You have your opinions and I have mine, just the way it is. :)

I wouldn't really take offense to what some analysts are saying about Nebraska. If T-Magic was at 100%, I think most people would say Nebraska wins this one. Even I would say that. That's the reason why people are hesitant to pick NU to win this one. You can't deny the fact that without Martinez at 100%, NU is a different team. When he is at 100%, NU is one of the best teams in the country without question. Everybody knows you're a damn good team. But they are looking at the given circumstances that Nebraska is dealing with right now. And everyone with a brain can see that Martinez is the reason yall have been good.

I wouldn't really take offense to what some analysts are saying about Nebraska. If T-Magic was at 100%, I think most people would say Nebraska wins this one. Even I would say that. That's the reason why people are hesitant to pick NU to win this one. You can't deny the fact that without Martinez at 100%, NU is a different team. When he is at 100%, NU is one of the best teams in the country without question. Everybody knows you're a damn good team. But they are looking at the given circumstances that Nebraska is dealing with right now. And everyone with a brain can see that Martinez is the reason yall have been good.

Well as we all know if you're part of the national media..............you lack a brain. :lol:

I have all confidence in the world. Everyone wants to talk about their 3 game win streak bla bla bla. Beating Oklahoma, who as it turns out is just not that good this year, but just be honest. Put all the hype building aside and be frank. Texas A&M has not seen a defense like this ALL YEAR LONG. Nebraska still has the best D in the conference. Aggies will be LUCKY to get to 20. I said the samething about Missouri and everyone called me crazy. I just know what i see and this team is at it's best in face of a challenge. This coaching staff continues to hold a lot back, the bottom line is a win and they have a lot to choose from if need be.

not to burst your bubble, but they have won 4 in a row

POST 1,000!!!

Congratulations. Here's a cookie.

cookie.gif

I have all confidence in the world. Everyone wants to talk about their 3 game win streak bla bla bla. Beating Oklahoma, who as it turns out is just not that good this year, but just be honest. Put all the hype building aside and be frank. Texas A&M has not seen a defense like this ALL YEAR LONG. Nebraska still has the best D in the conference. Aggies will be LUCKY to get to 20. I said the samething about Missouri and everyone called me crazy. I just know what i see and this team is at it's best in face of a challenge. This coaching staff continues to hold a lot back, the bottom line is a win and they have a lot to choose from if need be.

not to burst your bubble, but they have won 4 in a row

POST 1,000!!!

Congratulations. Here's a cookie.

cookie.gif

dick :laughpound