National media

So I keep seeing all these posts and all these threads about how no one thinks we are gonna win tonight and yada yada yada. I'm perfectly fine with that, this team seems to play MUCH better when they have a chip on their shoulder and no one is giving them respect. Rest assured our boys are hearing everything that is being said and are taking it to heart. I have a feeling aTm is gonna get a major *** whooping tonight.

I have all confidence in the world. Everyone wants to talk about their 3 game win streak bla bla bla. Beating Oklahoma, who as it turns out is just not that good this year, but just be honest. Put all the hype building aside and be frank. Texas A&M has not seen a defense like this ALL YEAR LONG. Nebraska still has the best D in the conference. Aggies will be LUCKY to get to 20. I said the samething about Missouri and everyone called me crazy. I just know what i see and this team is at it's best in face of a challenge. This coaching staff continues to hold a lot back, the bottom line is a win and they have a lot to choose from if need be.

I have all confidence in the world. Everyone wants to talk about their 3 game win streak bla bla bla. Beating Oklahoma, who as it turns out is just not that good this year, but just be honest. Put all the hype building aside and be frank. Texas A&M has not seen a defense like this ALL YEAR LONG. Nebraska still has the best D in the conference. Aggies will be LUCKY to get to 20. I said the samething about Missouri and everyone called me crazy. I just know what i see and this team is at it's best in face of a challenge. This coaching staff continues to hold a lot back, the bottom line is a win and they have a lot to choose from if need be.

not to burst your bubble, but they have won 4 in a row

POST 1,000!!!

POST 1,000!!!

Bo has a long history of making very good QB's look very bad. I have a feeling the list of QB's on that list is going to grow by one tonight.

POST 1,000!!!

Bo has a long history of making very good QB's look very bad. I have a feeling the list of QB's on that list is going to grow by one tonight.

I totally agree. Just thought I needed to let him know about that.

I'll give you the fact that we haven't seen a defense as good as Nebraska's. But we have faced a couple good defenses. It's not like we've played in the WAC all year. Tonight's game is our 5th matchup of the year vs a top 15 or so opponent. A&M is very battle tested.

And while OU is certainly not as good as in previous years, they are still OU. They were number 1 in the country less than a month ago and Texas A&M beat them by two touchdowns.

Also, while our record says 7-3, I think it's not too farfetched to say that we could easily be 9-1 or 10-0 right now had Tannehill been our QB all season. As much as I like Jerrod Johnson, the guy was simply killing us all season. Since he had surgury after the season last year, he wasn't close to the same player. If Tannehill is the QB against OSU, there is no doubt in my mind we win that game and likely handily. Same goes for the Arkansas game. We were anemic on offense with JJ because he couldn't pass the ball against anyone consistantly. Since he couldn't pass, teams would load up against the run. Now teams have to respect us with both the run and pass with Tannehill back there. It has resulted in 3 or 4 straight 100 yard rushing games by Cyrus Gray.

There's no doubt A&M has their hands full tonight but let's not look at A&M as a flash in the pan team. If you really looked at us and analyzed us, you would notice that if we had this same team the entire season, you're probably looking at #8 Nebraska playing @ #5 Texas A&M. Are we really a top 5 team? I don't think so. But we are certainly better than #19.