Carl Pelini goes off!?? Per Tex A&M forum...

Taking out his frustrations on the guys camera was bad, but this has got to be the absolute most frustrating game for Carl. What can he do to tell Osbourne that he did absolutely nothing wrong. What can he do when the defense played it's heart out and to lose because of a call from the refs.

You don't want to see him lose his cool like that, but I can understand it. Wouldn't be surprised if he got fined for it.

Taking out his frustrations on the guys camera was bad, but this has got to be the absolute most frustrating game for Carl. What can he do to tell Osbourne that he did absolutely nothing wrong. What can he do when the defense played it's heart out and to lose because of a call from the refs.

You don't want to see him lose his cool like that, but I can understand it. Wouldn't be surprised if he got fined for it.

Before I start to worry about what Carl did, I'd like to first know what the "journalist" did/said. I have to wonder if Carl wasn't pestered to the point he blew up. Doesn't excuse it, but lets hear the whole story first

He was just standing there getting ready to do his post-game show and your gem of a coach went by and trashed his camera. They have it on video, so have fun with that.

I thought it was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. I still think you guys are a class fan base and I wish you guys the best in the Big 10. Pelini boys need to be medicated.