Carl Pelini goes off!?? Per Tex A&M forum...

It's not enough that they literally stole a game from us, now they have to make up stories and libel our coaches? I'm beginning to see why Texas hates these guys so much.

Did we steal the 60 yards we gained after the penalty? Was the call questionable? Sure. Did you have additional opportunities to stop us after the penalty? Yes. You also turned the ball over two times. Was that part of "the fix," too? Come on, guys. Again, I think it was just a hard fought game that went down to the wire.

No, it wasn't. The Iowa State game was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. This was an abomination.

I'd have a lot more respect for you if you just shrugged your shoulders and said, "The refs definitely did us some favors in that game and I'm sorry it couldn't have been a cleaner matchup. Best of luck to y'all in the future."

Why do you insist on trying to pretend like this was a "hard fought" even handed game? Is it to make yourselves feel better when you look at your win-loss column? Whatever you need to do to feel better about beating us by a field goal at your house, with our starting QB out half the game, and some pretty shady officiating.

Just do me a favor. Change your BS from "12th Man" to "12 men and 5 guys in stripes." You could have your own sitcom.

Was it our fault your QB was out half the game? No! Your offensive lineman got his butt driven back 7 yards into the backfield. Good grief you guys play the victim card like nothing I have ever seen before.

Hands to the face. Caputo (the center) got his helmet clean ripped off on that play.

Was it our fault your QB was out half the game? No! Your offensive lineman got his butt driven back 7 yards into the backfield. Good grief you guys play the victim card like nothing I have ever seen before.

16-2.

Is it really that hard to imagine why we feel hosed?

I repeat, 16-2. Go back and watch every one of Cyrus Gray's carries and tell me that A&M miraculously did not commit one single holding penalty in the entire game.

Nice hands to the face on that play that knocked Caputo into Martinez, BTW.

So now it's not just the calls, but the lack of calls. Did you stop to think that maybe Pelini's out of control behavior might have influenced this even just a little bit. There is a difference between working a ref and spitting and screaming in his face. Pelini did not do himself, your team, or your university any favors this evening. It was not just the refs. His tirade directed at Martinez before the half was just as disturbing.

I truly hate that you guys are leaving the conference with such a sour taste in your mouth towards A&M. Again, best of luck in the future.

Before I start to worry about what Carl did, I'd like to first know what the "journalist" did/said. I have to wonder if Carl wasn't pestered to the point he blew up. Doesn't excuse it, but lets hear the whole story first

He was just standing there getting ready to do his post-game show and your gem of a coach went by and trashed his camera. They have it on video, so have fun with that.

I thought it was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. I still think you guys are a class fan base and I wish you guys the best in the Big 10. Pelini boys need to be medicated.

I think you have a class fan base as well and wish you the best in the Big 12 or what's left of it also but if anything your gem of a player in the video below needs/deserves much more than being medicated. He should have been ejected immediately and for the rest of the season taboot.

I'm not going to condone this behavior or say that it is right. But this kind of stuff happens at the bottom of these piles every single game. It doesn't matter who is playing. I have a good friend who played college ball about 5 years ago at another college in Texas. He said there was more punching and grabbing at the bottom of these piles than anyone ever sees.

He is getting punched in the nutsack!!!! What would you do?

It's not enough that they literally stole a game from us, now they have to make up stories and libel our coaches? I'm beginning to see why Texas hates these guys so much.

Did we steal the 60 yards we gained after the penalty? Was the call questionable? Sure. Did you have additional opportunities to stop us after the penalty? Yes. You also turned the ball over two times. Was that part of "the fix," too? Come on, guys. Again, I think it was just a hard fought game that went down to the wire.

No, it wasn't. The Iowa State game was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. This was an abomination.

I'd have a lot more respect for you if you just shrugged your shoulders and said, "The refs definitely did us some favors in that game and I'm sorry it couldn't have been a cleaner matchup. Best of luck to y'all in the future."

Why do you insist on trying to pretend like this was a "hard fought" even handed game? Is it to make yourselves feel better when you look at your win-loss column? Whatever you need to do to feel better about beating us by a field goal at your house, with our starting QB out half the game, and some pretty shady officiating.

Just do me a favor. Change your BS from "12th Man" to "12 men and 5 guys in stripes." You could have your own sitcom.

Hands to the face. Caputo (the center) got his helmet clean ripped off on that play.

You have got to be kidding me. That's bull and you know it. He got his butt kicked. PERIOD. Eddie Brown had both his hands on the outside of Caputo's shoulder pads. He had him out leveraged and drove him back. If anything made Caputo's helmet come off, it was his own shoulder pads coming up over his face.

The play starts at the 10 second mark.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/video?gameId=303240245

Before I start to worry about what Carl did, I'd like to first know what the "journalist" did/said. I have to wonder if Carl wasn't pestered to the point he blew up. Doesn't excuse it, but lets hear the whole story first

He was just standing there getting ready to do his post-game show and your gem of a coach went by and trashed his camera. They have it on video, so have fun with that.

I thought it was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. I still think you guys are a class fan base and I wish you guys the best in the Big 10. Pelini boys need to be medicated.

I think you have a class fan base as well and wish you the best in the Big 12 or what's left of it also but if anything your gem of a player in the video below needs/deserves much more than being medicated. He should have been ejected immediately and for the rest of the season taboot.

I'm not going to condone this behavior or say that it is right. But this kind of stuff happens at the bottom of these piles every single game. It doesn't matter who is playing. I have a good friend who played college ball about 5 years ago at another college in Texas. He said there was more punching and grabbing at the bottom of these piles than anyone ever sees.

He is getting punched in the nutsack!!!! What would you do?

I'm. Gonna find this guy and see if he is truly queerer than a three dollar bill that mother F%$#ER

Pause the video right when it starts. You can clearly see Husker players standing and I think praying in the direction that Carl turns when he is facing the camera. Odds are the idiot dropped his camera. Carl probably wasn't even mad about anything, he may have just been turning to head to where the players are. You can see carls head go by about half way through, so you know he knew there was Huskers that direction.

So...does anyone know if we'll get a chance to play A&M again in the CCG...or is that out of the question?

Theoretically possible. OU would have to beat OSU and A&M would have to be within one spot of OU in the BCS standings to win the tiebreaker.

Yeah, this is the first I've SEEN of it, but definitely not the first I've heard of it. It's not easy to 100% say if it was intentional or not, but assuming worst-case, that it was. Even then, a kick is as bad as or worse than a punch, and there was a certain amount of slack given to Cotton by letting him remain in the game.

Pause the video right when it starts. You can clearly see Husker players standing and I think praying in the direction that Carl turns when he is facing the camera. Odds are the idiot dropped his camera. Carl probably wasn't even mad about anything, he may have just been turning to head to where the players are. You can see carls head go by about half way through, so you know he knew there was Huskers that direction.

Most certainly possible, but when it's been documented that you screamed at a team as a whole (Texas last year), saying they should be ashamed or calling them cowards or whatever it was that he said, that isn't going to help your credibility.

Long time lurker, second time posting... I think. But, from my awesome ability to watch the video. It looks, to me, that the camera guy was more concerned with getting a short clip of Carl, and not watch where he was walking, then accidentally bumped into the A&M guy with the visor. Lost his balance and dropped his camera. It makes sense to me, since when you fall you try to catch yourself with your hands to brace your fall. I think Carl might have seen out of the corner of his eye, or heard, and tried to help him. But with this video and no sound nothing can be confirmed.

You don't get it, do you? I'll explain: If I think my team is good and we have a big matchup coming up, I don't necessarily want their star player to get hurt early in the game. Yeah, it might make it easier for us to get the win, but it's . . . just not the same. What's the first thing a Sooner would say if I brought up the fact that we beat them last year? "Yeah, but Bradford was out, and Grisham, our tight end, was injured . . . " How about when 'Bama beat Texas with Colt McCoy out of the game? Kind of a bummer. You don't want to win by getting lucky. You want to win by actually out playing your opponent. You will recognize this same theme from action movies when the bad guy always throws sand in the hero's face or poisons him before they fight so the hero is weaker going into it.

What does this have to do with you? Maybe instead of coming in here and talking trash, you should recognize that you basically dodged a bullet and had a little booster seat courtesy of the Big 12's finest. As I said, beating us 9-6 at your house, with our starting QB injured, and with generous assistance from the refs is not the stuff of gloating.

If I'm you, I'm wiping my brow, saying a little thank you to your diety, and hoping that you don't see us on a neutral field with an honest officiating crew later this year. Because you and I both know that you'd be on the stinky end of a double-digit loss if you did.

You don't get it, do you? I'll explain: If I think my team is good and we have a big matchup coming up, I don't necessarily want their star player to get hurt early in the game. Yeah, it might make it easier for us to get the win, but it's . . . just not the same. What's the first thing a Sooner would say if I brought up the fact that we beat them last year? "Yeah, but Bradford was out, and Grisham, our tight end, was injured . . . " How about when 'Bama beat Texas with Colt McCoy out of the game? Kind of a bummer. You don't want to win by getting lucky. You want to win by actually out playing your opponent. You will recognize this same theme from action movies when the bad guy always throws sand in the hero's face or poisons him before they fight so the hero is weaker going into it.

What does this have to do with you? Maybe instead of coming in here and talking trash, you should recognize that you basically dodged a bullet and had a little booster seat courtesy of the Big 12's finest. As I said, beating us 9-6 at your house, with our starting QB injured, and with generous assistance from the refs is not the stuff of gloating.

If I'm you, I'm wiping my brow, saying a little thank you to your diety, and hoping that you don't see us on a neutral field with an honest officiating crew later this year. Because you and I both know that you'd be on the stinky end of a double-digit loss if you did.

your saviour basically played the whole game!! and i laughed at the double-digit remark, that was a good one!

Thing is, in this particular game, your guy tried to rape our guy and then we got penalized 30 yards.

NU got 15 yards for the kick -- and 15 yards for him saying something to the ref -- all i am saying is the ref missed the grab -- it happen i remeber Vick Jr stepping on a UL player a couple years ago and the VT coaches sit him down after it was played on Jumbo screen. How many players have been flagged for the second swing. A&M players should have been ejected but the ref saw the kick

It's called assault, and the difference is your boy got caught on camera. I suspect this clip will be sent to the league office if no disciplinary action is taken by aTm.