I Lost A Lot Of Repect For Texas A&M Tonight

HuskerBCS

Yeah right, your a F***ing liar!!!

Whatever you say, goat roper.

You guys realize this is a game? My goodness, there are people in the world dying of hunger and other people fighting so you have the freedom to sit in your plush recliner and watch football, and you're going to personally attack each other over this???

On a side note, personal attacks are not at all allowed on this board. Learn how to act like adults.

• Fire 1

I was at the game tonight and I was very disappointed in the Texas A&M fans tonight when Martinez got injured. The entire stadium erupted and cheered his injury. Overall I have always felt good about A&M fans in general but this really made them look bad.

I didnt hear them cheer when he went down but i didnt hear them cheer when he got up neither.

The place was loud, even at times when we were on offense. Normally the place gets really quiet when someone goes down on either team. If people were cheering when he got hurt that is not acceptable in my book.

Whatever you say, goat roper.

You guys realize this is a game? My goodness, there are people in the world dying of hunger and other people fighting so you have the freedom to sit in your plush recliner and watch football, and you're going to personally attack each other over this???

On a side note, personal attacks are not at all allowed on this board. Learn how to act like adults.

You're right. We should cancel all leisure activities until all the world's problems are solved. Whatever could we be thinking?

• Fire 1

I was at the game tonight and I was very disappointed in the Texas A&M fans tonight when Martinez got injured. The entire stadium erupted and cheered his injury. Overall I have always felt good about A&M fans in general but this really made them look bad.

I didnt hear them cheer when he went down but i didnt hear them cheer when he got up neither.

The place was loud, even at times when we were on offense. Normally the place gets really quiet when someone goes down on either team. If people were cheering when he got hurt that is not acceptable in my book.

it was dead silent when he went down, nobody wanted to see that.

OP just trying to make Aggies look bad like this entire site is trying to do!!

I always liked A&M typically but their player sexually assaulting Cotton was awful...can this punk get a suspension? And the rushing the field was pathetic...both teams were ranked and everyone knew it would be a close game. Sort of lost some respect for them tonight. I don't think they had anything to do with the refs but were just the byproduct of getting a game presented nice and neat to them with a big bow on top.

it was dead silent when he went down, nobody wanted to see that.

OP just trying to make Aggies look bad like this entire site is trying to do!!

Okay, first off, I apologize for the "goat roper" comment.

Second, there were alot of questionable things that Aggie players did. A la the Ben Cotton situation.