I Lost A Lot Of Repect For Texas A&M Tonight

HuskerBCS

And the rushing the field was pathetic...both teams were ranked and everyone knew it would be a close game. Sort of lost some respect for them tonight.

When you have several thousand additional people sitting on the field it's not exactly rushing the field, they're pretty much already there. A few people did come out of the stands but at the end of the game the lower deck was for the most part still full.

And the rushing the field was pathetic...both teams were ranked and everyone knew it would be a close game. Sort of lost some respect for them tonight.

When you have several thousand additional people sitting on the field it's not exactly rushing the field, they're pretty much already there. A few people did come out of the stands but at the end of the game the lower deck was for the most part still full.

still pathetic.

Yeah right, your a F***ing liar!!!

Whatever you say, goat roper.

You guys realize this is a game? My goodness, there are people in the world dying of hunger and other people fighting so you have the freedom to sit in your plush recliner and watch football, and you're going to personally attack each other over this???

On a side note, personal attacks are not at all allowed on this board. Learn how to act like adults.

You're right. We should cancel all leisure activities until all the world's problems are solved. Whatever could we be thinking?

I guess it makes sense, on a messageboard, to take something someone says, take it out of context and turn it into an extremism sort of statement, in order to win an argument, or prove a point, or something.

It's pretty obvious that is not at all what I meant.

*you're

I laughed.

The stadium was probably cheering the great play Eddie Brown made, driving Caputo back like a rag doll. It's not as if Taylor went down, either. He got up hobbled, limped to the sideline, and lay down for a while to get his foot checked out. It's not the kind of injury that you generally see an entire stadium get quiet for, when a player is clocked and obviously can't get up. Probably the reason for a lack of moment of silence.