Colorado

The Dude

I hope Colorado eats up the media's belief that we are in disarray. We'll band together and be fine. We may not win without Martinez but we won't be laying any eggs. Here in KC it looks like Matt Cassell is finally starting to grow into a decent qb. Who knows maybe green can too (he was just a true freshman last year)

I'm not sure how "we may not win without Martinez" and "we won't be laying any eggs" belong in the same sentence. If we lose this game, I'm sorry but we definitely laid an egg. CU is nearly at the bottom of the Big 12.

I doubt we're more pissed over last week's game than we were over the Big XII Championship last year, and taking out all that frustration on Texas this year didn't work out so well. I just want to see a focused team going about its business Friday, with no stupid penalties and no boneheaded plays by the offense.

Even with everything that happened last weekend at A&M, we were still 30 yards away or so from tying the game. This week, were playing at home against a Colorado team that, while they are playing better, are no Texas A&M. I expect the offense to come alive and please, Watson, try a couple trick plays. Zone read after zone read is fine when it is working, but when it is not, try something to keep the defense honest. The defense will be their usual selves and hopefully will get a TD or two.

Methinks this game is gonna be a dog fight decided in the final minutes. Our D will play lights out, and I think CU's D will prove too weak to stop our run game. But, just as CU has done so often in this rivalry, they will find a way to keep this game close, whether getting a pick6 or making a miracle comeback. While I'd love to see us win by 4 TDs (mentioned above), there's just no way that's gonna happen. I'd say we escape with close 3-7 point win.

Cody is a good QB. Watson is not letting him play his game. More spread style play action pass. 1620 the zone discussed this today. Watson is not making a game plan that can be successfull for Cody. A successful OC can do that and its not being done.

Wats is stubborn and only wants to run his plan, not help out the players in it. Like last year, Zac Lee had no business running the zone read IMO he is more of a pocket passer type.

Im anxious to see how our QBs are doing and who will be starting friday. Read that Cody was taking reps with the ones and Zac Lee and Ron Kellogg were with the 2s at yesterdays practice.

I know our D will come out lights out, and hopefully we can get a TD out of them and maybe special teams,