A&M classless fans

You're Aggie friends must be idiots, as we won't even make the championship game.

And, to be honest, you guys are sounding a little whiny. And you coach did look like an ass.

That being said, I like NU. I wish you nothing but luck.

Clearly you don't follow your own team very well because if Oklahoma wins at Ok St and you guys beat Texas on Thursday, there will be a three way tie in the south.

Than it'll come down to BCS rankings and if you are within one spot of Oklahoma after their win and yours against Texas, than it goes to the headtohead rule which you guys have over Oklahoma. You're not out of the championship game...

To Cheshire Cat, I am not sure that I understand your condescending attitude toward everything A&M but then you really said little to identify yourself as a true Husker fan so I will simply address a couple of things you said and move on. I grew up in Nebraska so I always enjoy the A&M/Husker games. So when my husband (who has coached football for 15 years in Nebraska, Iowa and Texas) and I sit down to watch football, he often gives me commentary on what is really going on. When I asked about all the penalties, he said that on the replays you could see that the majority of them were valid. However, it would be naive to think that the Ags were playing penalty free ball. It was clear that this was a very hard fought game on the part of both teams and to simply call it a "gimme" win would be to insult the effort by both teams that was displayed on the field last night. It was frustrating to watch as both offenses struggled. Every foot of gain seemed so tortured because of defensive plays that followed to take them away. And, by the way, your defense certainly played up to its reputation. And the Ags knew that you also had such a strong weapon in Henery that they weren't just fighting to keep you out of the end zone. They were struggling to keep you out of field goal range.

I was proud of the kids on both sides because they truly left it all on the field. I was not proud of the officiating but then I have never been a fan of Big 12 officials. If you truly believe that the Aggies are nothing but bottom feeders in the Big 12 then you should understand and not be insulted by the celebrating that went on post game. Yes, Texas does try to snuff out the Aggie in all of us. But we are a proud bunch and on many more occasions than you are probably aware, the Ags rise above the Horns. So, Cheshire, there is no need for you to approve of the Ags nor to feel sorry for us. We are coming out of a pretty dark period in Aggie football and we are enjoying a moment. That is all. Again, good luck to the rest of the Husker nation and good luck in the Big 12 Championship. I am sure that your defense and a healthy Martinez will give the Sooners or OKie St. Cowboys all that they can handle.

To Cheshire Cat, I am not sure that I understand your condescending attitude toward everything A&M but then you really said little to identify yourself as a true Husker fan so I will simply address a couple of things you said and move on. I grew up in Nebraska so I always enjoy the A&M/Husker games. So when my husband (who has coached football for 15 years in Nebraska, Iowa and Texas) and I sit down to watch football, he often gives me commentary on what is really going on. When I asked about all the penalties, he said that on the replays you could see that the majority of them were valid. However, it would be naive to think that the Ags were playing penalty free ball. It was clear that this was a very hard fought game on the part of both teams and to simply call it a "gimme" win would be to insult the effort by both teams that was displayed on the field last night. It was frustrating to watch as both offenses struggled. Every foot of gain seemed so tortured because of defensive plays that followed to take them away. And, by the way, your defense certainly played up to its reputation. And the Ags knew that you also had such a strong weapon in Henery that they weren't just fighting to keep you out of the end zone. They were struggling to keep you out of field goal range.

I was proud of the kids on both sides because they truly left it all on the field. I was not proud of the officiating but then I have never been a fan of Big 12 officials. If you truly believe that the Aggies are nothing but bottom feeders in the Big 12 then you should understand and not be insulted by the celebrating that went on post game. Yes, Texas does try to snuff out the Aggie in all of us. But we are a proud bunch and on many more occasions than you are probably aware, the Ags rise above the Horns. So, Cheshire, there is no need for you to approve of the Ags nor to feel sorry for us. We are coming out of a pretty dark period in Aggie football and we are enjoying a moment. That is all. Again, good luck to the rest of the Husker nation and good luck in the Big 12 Championship. I am sure that your defense and a healthy Martinez will give the Sooners or OKie St. Cowboys all that they can handle.

o am still amazed at the amount of aggie fans who seem to forget they have a chance, albeit a slim one, at making the championship game.

Nice post btw...

Thanks, AF Husker. Yeah, I know that everybody says that we still have a chance but we certainly didn't help ourselves early on in the season. And personally, I am just looking forward to this Thursday's game. I don't know if you saw any aerial shots of DKR stadium in Austin yesterday. But that fan base just appears to have dissolved lately. Hopefully, the Ags can make this their 3rd win in 5 yrs. vs. the Horns. I want you to know that when ya'll played them in that Big 12 Championship game last year, that most of the South was truly in your corner - esp. the Ags and Sooners! And I have all the faith in the world in the Huskers beating the Buffs this weekend. At least the officials shouldn't be working against you as I know they have in your other conference games this season. The Buffs are leaving too. Good luck and gig 'em!

Let the aggie fans be proud of their cheap shot, nut punching team. on to the big12 title

Because that's been exactly what we've all said.

Yes, it was a questionably officiated game and we won. I wish the last roughing the passer flag hadn't been thrown but it was and neither I nor any other Ag can do anything about it. If the roles were reversed you'd be saying "we got a bit lucky but we'll take it" and move on. And that's about all we can say.

I've always had great interactions with NU fans and I wish we could trade out another team and keep y'all but we can't (and doesn't sound like any of you are too keen on staying). Best of the luck the rest of the way and next season.

Let the aggie fans be proud of their cheap shot, nut punching team. on to the big12 title

Not once has any one of them said they were proud of that.

A&M has good fans and are good people. A lot of husker fans seem to be letting what should be directed at the big 12 and its officiating be directed at A&M. It wasn't their fault officiating was skewed so bad or that our offense couldn't score.

I feel bad for them honestly. They'll have to deal with this conference still. If you think they won't be in that same boat when the conference decides it wants Texas to win you are fooling yourself.

Weird thread title. Just because a couple of A&M fans said some things we didn't like, that doesn't mean they're a classless bunch.

I have great respect for the Aggies and their fans, and nothing that happened this weekend changes that. They're good people, and I'll miss playing them.

Throwing an entire fan base under the bus because one or two or twenty people said douchy things is a waste.

Just to add one more thing that Ags and Huskers agree on - 95% of the Ags I know (maybe 100%) wanted to leave this stupid conference that we are about to be in for the SEC and are jealous of you guys getting out of the tu 10 conference, or whatever the hell it will be called...

Hopefully, we'll start reversing the recent trends and revert back to the days when I was in school when we absolutely dominated tu here shortly... also, hopefully, we'll get the balls that NU had (and that maybe TJE was trying to steal from Cotton :) ) and head off to the SEC sometime in the near future.

Good luck in the B10!

You're Aggie friends must be idiots, as we won't even make the championship game.

And, to be honest, you guys are sounding a little whiny. And you coach did look like an ass.

That being said, I like NU. I wish you nothing but luck.

Clearly you don't follow your own team very well because if Oklahoma wins at Ok St and you guys beat Texas on Thursday, there will be a three way tie in the south.

Than it'll come down to BCS rankings and if you are within one spot of Oklahoma after their win and yours against Texas, than it goes to the headtohead rule which you guys have over Oklahoma. You're not out of the championship game...

Yes, I know that if we beat Texas and OU beats OSU, we get a piece of a 3 way tie for the south championship. But, under that scenario, the representative from the south will be the team with the highest BCS ranking (unless the team that beat them is within one spot of them in the BCS polls). There is just no way that we can make up enough ground to get within one spot of OU if they beat OSU. It's just not possible. Ergo, we won't be going to the championship game.

How is the girl that got trampled and stomped all over by the idiots that thought they one the Superbowl??

The only people on the field were one of the 4,000 or so students and fans who were sitting on track seats. You guys should be honored that beating your team was considered such an accomplishment by our fans.

Good luck against OU or OSU in the Big 12 championship game. ( I hope you get a new coach before the one you have ruins your well-earned good name.)