Why We Beat Colorado

Because Suh will be on the sidelines pumping up the players.

Suh has proven to be bad luck. Example? The "Beat Texas" message from Suh on the Jumbotron during the Texas game. Hopefully we can flip the script against Colorado, because I love that rat bastard like you wouldn't believe. But it makes me worried.

Suh has proven to be bad luck. Example? The "Beat Texas" message from Suh on the Jumbotron during the Texas game. Hopefully we can flip the script against Colorado, because I love that rat bastard like you wouldn't believe. But it makes me worried.

As if luck wasn't already a completely subjective thing, a sample size of one used for that same example.. come on now. I just hope we see a nice, slow clip of Suh stomping Hawkins into the ground on his int return during the tunnel walk.....

But Suh won't be on the Jumbotron saying a message like "Beat Colorado". He'll actually be on the sidelines pumping up these players and getting the students all jacked up too.

Just a side not Suh was on the sideline for the WKU game, for granted it was WKU but Suh got the fans all jacked up especially the Students. I see the same thing this tomorrow and not only will the Students be jacked up on Mountain Dew but the fans will be too because this will be a big game for the Huskers.

1) It's Colorado. Losing to them on our way out of the Big 12 would suck. They suck. Their state sucks. I hate the Buffs.

2) Cody Green is undefeated as a starter! Nobody thinks he's going to play well. This is the perfect opportunity to finally put together a good game.

3) Niles Paul's injury. He's one of my favorite players on the team, and I truly think he'll be missed, but whenever a game-changer (Niles is truly a game-changer, for better or worse) goes down, somebody usually steps up. I'm thinking Cooper or Enunwa has a breakout game. Maybe they'll throw the ball to McNeil, too.

4) Prediction: 20 to 3.

Colorado does not suck as bad as everyone seems to think. They handled ISU much easier than we did. The talent is there, the coaching wasn't.

this is true. people seem to forget this is a team that beat Georgia of the mighty SEC earlier this year. theyre just hit or miss. they rarely miss vs nebraska, no matter the coach.

and before someone says georgia sucks, take a look at the teams they have played, and the scores.

2010-2011 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Date Opponent / Event Location Time / Result

08/21/10 Picture Day Sanford Stadium NTS

09/04/10 vs. Louisiana-Lafayette TV Athens, Ga. W, 55-7

09/11/10 at South Carolina * TV Columbia, S.C. L, 17-6

09/18/10 vs. Arkansas * TV Athens, Ga. L, 31-24

09/25/10 at Mississippi State * TV Starkville, Miss. L, 24-12

10/02/10 at Colorado TV Boulder, Colo. L, 29-27

10/09/10 vs. Tennessee * TV Athens, Ga. W, 41-14

10/16/10 vs. Vanderbilt (HC) * TV Athens, Ga. W, 43-0

10/23/10 at Kentucky * TV Lexington, Ky. W, 44-31

10/30/10 vs. Florida * Jacksonville, Fla. L, 34-31 (OT)

11/06/10 vs. Idaho State TV Athens, Ga. W, 55-7

11/13/10 at Auburn * TV Auburn, Ala. L, 49-31

11/27/10 vs. Georgia Tech TV Athens, Ga. 7:45 p.m. ET

im not gonna lie, there's games on there i wouldnt want nebraska playing.