Did Cody Green earn the start next week?

Sparker

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lee is in no physical condition to start. Gotta go Green.

:facepalm: I don't even know If I want to watch this game then. I have been drinking the :koolaid2: for every single game throughout the season but I'm not going to set myself up for disappointment this time. :facepalm: I am going to watch this game knowing that we have a coinflips chance of winning this game.

Green should start. If the offense doesn't show up we know exactly who needs to be fired.

Every competent OC produces the same results with his 3rd stringer as with his 1st stringer, regardless of the quality of the opponent's defense...

JOEY I wouldn't worry a whole lot. We shall see how it goes with Green. As others have pointed out, we were possibly in worse shape last year injury wise on offense, in the CCG, against a higher quality opponent to boot. Main difference being we do not have Suh.

I want Green to start with lots of wildcat.

He played really well last week. Maybe it helps his confidence when he doesn't have someone looking over his shoulder.

I think this game will come down to whether we get turnovers within Alex Henery's range.

Do you think that we can beat oklahoma with 80 passing yards? It's all great and awesome that he was 10/13 but I don't know if we can win with under 100 passing yards,I would say that we need around 150 at least to get a Win.

Green should start. If the offense doesn't show up we know exactly who needs to be fired.

Every competent OC produces the same results with his 3rd stringer as with his 1st stringer, regardless of the quality of the opponent's defense...

How many 3rd stringers have started games in the last two years? Shawn Watson isn't that good. He is only flexible when he has to be.

Does it matter how many games he's started as a result of extreme lack of depth/injuries? It doesn't change the fact that he is a young, developing guy who is our 3rd string QB this year and should have redshirted last, if the depth hadn't thinned out immensely with two options clearly ahead of him getting taken out of the equation (Witt, Spano).