Did anyone else smile...........

I laughed when he threw it.. all those rumors about how he was done and yet he seemed fine.

so much for those doctor rumors.. or either that nebraska seriously needs to look at getting a new doctor for its staff...

which begs the question......

does t-mart really have turf toe or IS THE BOOT SIMPLY ON THE WRONG FOOT?????

I laughed when he threw it.. all those rumors about how he was done and yet he seemed fine.

so much for those doctor rumors.. or either that nebraska seriously needs to look at getting a new doctor for its staff...

which begs the question......

does t-mart really have turf toe or IS THE BOOT SIMPLY ON THE WRONG FOOT?????

He is actualy 100% and Ricky is the hurt one.. they just got confused because they both wear #3

Yes, it was really nice to see Zac out there one last time in Lincoln...but what about Washington? Shouldn't he have gotten a snap?

:bonesflag:

I was rooting for Washington to get in there too. He's been through a lot for NU and changed positions several times and basically worked his butt off to do whatever was best for the team. I was really hoping he was going to get in there. They kept showing him on the sidelines smiling and laughing with his teammates. Classy guy.