The Big 8 gods have been appeased

WYHusk

Question is, can our O put any points on the board against their D? (This is a genuine question, not rhetorical.)

My sense is that OU is weak against the run, but I haven't researched this at all. If we get an even shake from the refs, I like our odds. Sadly, I'm not sure that is going to happen.

Question is, can our O put any points on the board against their D? (This is a genuine question, not rhetorical.)

My sense is that OU is weak against the run, but I haven't researched this at all. If we get an even shake from the refs, I like our odds. Sadly, I'm not sure that is going to happen.

id be more confident with a healthy taylor martinez at the helm.

i dont think we can realistically count on helu or burkhead to have games like theyve had.

one things for sure, i am sooo excited :corndance

Sadly, going against defenses that have a pulse hasn't been very pretty. Let's hope our defense shuts them down.

Bring some oranges to the game just for old time's sake. I hope our D can shut them down and get another 5 picks because our offense could struggle to keep up. If we can grind out some early points their high pace on the other side of the ball should allow us to wear out their defense. Just can't have early breakdowns.

This next Saturday should be a holiday for both Nebraska and Oklahoma for this will be the last time the big 8 will ever happen again. This week is going to drag out, I know I will be pacing at work.

Bad thing is, I live in Oklahoma city and already had threat (kidding of course), that if NU takes the championship and then leave, I am going to get a beating. I day bring it on, I will take every lick in stride with my index finger raised proudly.