Funny Funny

husker07

Just one observation: This Drew guy (whoever he is) in response to the Husker fan that brought up the...uh-hum...questionable recruiting tactics of CU, decided to fire back with a shot about Lawrence Phillips. In case we all forgot, LP was charged with misdemeanor assault on his girlfriend. I am not condoning it, but it was MISDEMEANER ASSAULT for Christ’s sake. I love how these guys forget. How could he possibly bring up LP when Rae Carruth is a CU alum? Rae f-ing Carruth; who hired a hit man to KILL his pregnant girlfriend. I don't condone violence against women on any level, but c-mon...Rae Carruth hired someone to KILL his pregnant girlfriend. Geez, that Drew guy is a real tool.

:LOLtartar

Hind sight is not only 20/20 its pretty funny too.

Just one observation: This Drew guy (whoever he is) in response to the Husker fan that brought up the...uh-hum...questionable recruiting tactics of CU, decided to fire back with a shot about Lawrence Phillips. In case we all forgot, LP was charged with misdemeanor assault on his girlfriend. I am not condoning it, but it was MISDEMEANER ASSAULT for Christ’s sake. I love how these guys forget. How could he possibly bring up LP when Rae Carruth is a CU alum? Rae f-ing Carruth; who hired a hit man to KILL his pregnant girlfriend. I don't condone violence against women on any level, but c-mon...Rae Carruth hired someone to KILL his pregnant girlfriend. Geez, that Drew guy is a real tool.

Not saying he is not a tool but you are going on and on about something that he wrote almost three years ago. I'll let him take that jab at us as long as were are the ones at 10-2 and he watches his coachless team go 5-7.

Not saying he is not a tool but you are going on and on about something that he wrote almost three years ago. I'll let him take that jab at us as long as were are the ones at 10-2 and he watches his coachless team go 5-7.

Violence is bad, mkay. We do not condone this behavior, mkay. Colorado is just bad, mkay.

Word has it that Bo Pelini is not necessarily the easiest guy to play for. Hawkins, on the other hand, seems to be inspiring recruits to catch his vision for the future. It seems to be working.

heh. Funny stuff that.

He may have written it almost 3 years ago, but Rae Carruth helped Kill his girlfriend over 10 years ago. When that tool decided to site LP's behavior in response to a Husker fan's "observations", he knew good and well (or at least he should have) about the part Carruth (a CU alum) played in the murder...MURDER, of his girlfriend. I just love how the only reply these A-holes can come up with is "Lawrence Phillips". The following is a typical back-and-forth conversation between someone pointing out the problems with CU's program and the replies from a CU fan/alum.

Statement: a former CU coach whored out his daughter to get recruits

Reply: Lawrence Phillips

Statement: SI had a cover with a dozen or so CU player's mug shots.

Statement: A female kicker was raped by other team members and Coach Barnett's only comment was "She wasn't a good kicker".

Reply: Lawrence Phillips.

Statement: A CU recruiting assistant was hiring prostitutes for potential CU recruits.

Statement: Rae Carruth blocked his girlfriends car by pulling in front while the men he hired pulled up to her and shot her four times resulting in her death.

Statement: Colorado Sucks and isn't bowl eligable.