Big XII Ticket Graphics

Suhness

After seeing the ticket I think some fans are going out of their way to be victims. Get over it, we're gone in a week anyway.

It's not such a big deal in itself, but heap it on top of the pile with all of other passive agressive BS that this conference has been pulling this year. That pile is impossible to ignore.

The rest of the pile is worth talking about, imo this is just reaching.

After seeing the ticket I think some fans are going out of their way to be victims. Get over it, we're gone in a week anyway.

It's not such a big deal in itself, but heap it on top of the pile with all of other passive agressive BS that this conference has been pulling this year. That pile is impossible to ignore.

agreed. extend arm, reach around, and remove panties from crack. youre doing nothing other than letting the rest of the big 12 laugh at your wedgie.

How do you think they went about choosing the photos for that ticket? Consider that question for 1 minute and tell me it doesn't irk you just a little bit.

Again, it's not a very big deal. But it's not incomprehensible that people are taking offense.

• Fire 1

Agree that this isn't a big deal, but it is a deal. At the end of the day this simply serves as yet another example of the lack of professionalism in the Big XII. It's not a horrendous slight, it's just that it didn't need to be done, and it was easy not to do. To intentionally do it, or to have allowed some apparatchik to do this, shows that this conference is capable of being unnecessarily petty.

It's reaching when the only player to get suspended in the history of the Big 12 happens to be a Nebraska player.

It's reaching when you have on film two Nebraska players being flagrantly fouled but penalties on both occasions were assessed against Nebraska.

It's reaching when you assemble a crew that threw 16:2 penalty ratio against Nebraska during A&M game.

It's reaching when all conference schools average well below their per game penalties only when they played Nebraska.

It's reaching when your only losses came with the same officials crew and almost had a 3rd. The chances of this is somewhere up with the lottery.

It's reaching when the commissioner didn't show to present a championship trophy even though he had an assistant that was a graduate of Nebraska that could have presented it to at least show good taste.

It's reaching to deny any wrong doing on A&M player even though we have public apology from the perpetrator himself.

It's reaching to have a photo of all teams that have represented the Big 12 championship game, except for one. That happens to be Nebraska. To think this is an printing error has chances somewhere up there with the lottery too.

Yep, we're all reaching here to think Big 12 office has it in for Nebraska.

• Fire 2

im not denying the conspiracy...im just laughing along with most of the rest of the country at how up in arms people are getting over some of it...like this ticket deal. step away from the kool-aid and take a good look at it. its a bit ridiculous, whether it was intentional or not, because they are getting the exact reaction they hoped for. dont give it to them. there really isnt a reason for them to do it. there really isnt a reason for you to be perturbed by it either.

• Fire 2

It's reaching when the only player to get suspended in the history of the Big 12 happens to be a Nebraska player.

It's reaching when you have on film two Nebraska players being flagrantly fouled but penalties on both occasions were assessed against Nebraska.

It's reaching when you assemble a crew that threw 16:2 penalty ratio against Nebraska during A&M game.

It's reaching when all conference schools average well below their per game penalties only when they played Nebraska.

It's reaching when your only losses came with the same officials crew and almost had a 3rd. The chances of this is somewhere up with the lottery.

It's reaching when the commissioner didn't show to present a championship trophy even though he had an assistant that was a graduate of Nebraska that could have presented it to at least show good taste.

It's reaching to deny any wrong doing on A&M player even though we have public apology from the perpetrator himself.

It's reaching to have a photo of all teams that have represented the Big 12 championship game, except for one. That happens to be Nebraska. To think this is an printing error has chances somewhere up there with the lottery too.

plus one for tman. you are my new hero. this is a slow and comfortable screw job by the bIG twelve.

this was a relationship that needed to end. TOXIC

Riiiight... because if you read my post you will see that I dismissed everything else as reaching as well. :wtf Give me a break. The bolded statements are just lame. Beebe can stick his trophy you-know-where. The tickets are not part of some conspiracy to make us look stupid. BTW everything else you said, is what I meant by "The rest of the pile".

Riiiight... because if you read my post you will see that I dismissed everything else as reaching as well. :wtf Give me a break. The bolded statements are just lame. Beebe can stick his trophy you-know-where. The tickets are not part of some conspiracy to make us look stupid.

I don't think you need to take tman's post as a personal attack. To me, he just listed a number of factual observations to make a point...and that point was not to say you're an idiot.

i know personally that im fed up with it all, and in the grand scheme, it means diddly squat. the big 12 is doing nothing but provide epic bulletin board material for Bo and the boys. next year, the texas 10 will have to face a new reality, and we will as well.

we're the dork that gets picked on in high school to go on and have a hot wife and big house. we're not really dorky, just better than their little games. keep your head down, go out and cheer the huskers on, and laugh amongst ourselves.