Things that make you go hmmmmmmm...

walksalone

Ok, it's pretty obvious that there isn't any love lost between us and Joseph Stalin, oops, I mean Dan Beebe. The fact that we've apparently put a bounty on his head like Reggie Dunlop in Slapshot, he didn't want to bring us our Big 12 North Trophy, is pretty weak.

But here's the thing, where's his anger for CU? Is it only us that recieves his unrequited anger? Isn't the Hawkins'less Buffs going to draw any of Beebe's anger. Because the Buffs have had such a squeaky clean past, why is it that they aren't catching as much hell as we are.

Just something to think about...

(by the way, the pictures i've seen, he looks like a slightly more manly "Pat" from the old SNL days)

despite the fact that Colorado left before we did the majority of the big 12 fans still blame us for breaking up the conference. Therefore we get all of Beebes anger. I'm really past the point of caring myself. I just cannot wait to see the look on that ass hats face as he hands the big 12 trophy to Bo. He'll probaly try to fake a smile and act like it doesn't bother him but everyone will know it is killing him.

Ok, it's pretty obvious that there isn't any love lost between us and Joseph Stalin, oops, I mean Dan Beebe. The fact that we've apparently put a bounty on his head like Reggie Dunlop in Slapshot, he didn't want to bring us our Big 12 North Trophy, is pretty weak.

But here's the thing, where's his anger for CU? Is it only us that recieves his unrequited anger? Isn't the Hawkins'less Buffs going to draw any of Beebe's anger. Because the Buffs have had such a squeaky clean past, why is it that they aren't catching as much hell as we are.

(by the way, the pictures i've seen, he looks like a slightly more manly "Pat" from the old SNL days)

With the way the CCG ended last year and the fact that we are the higher profile program, I can see why CU was left alone and the fact that we wanted out right away and challenged the pay off.

Oh and the fact that bebee is a TOOL

Way I see it all the speculation that UT was shopping around for a new conference or that 4 schools would join the Pac-10 was a gambit for UT to get their own TV network and exclusive broadcast rights. That's exactly what they got and yet we are somehow made out to be the bad guys for saying no to another power grab and taking a life raft to a conference that is better in almost every possible way for us.

Sad part is UT is just using the Big 12 as a parking spot until they are ready to go independent. So many people (outside the conference) thought Beebe was a genius for saving the conference when all he did was cave in to UT's demands and patch together a temporary fix. The problems that threatened to sink the conference have only been exacerbated...

With the way the CCG ended last year and the fact that we are the higher profile program, I can see why CU was left alone and the fact that we wanted out right away and challenged the pay off.

Easy to kick a team on the rise rather than a team that is firing their coach. Uno was right too, the title game last year made some very bad blood.

Easy to kick a team on the rise rather than a team that is firing their coach. Uno was right too, the title game last year made some very bad blood.

justifiably bad blood....the BIG XII would have lost a considerable sum had texas not been in the title game right?

actually i think the conference would have made more with a NU win bc we would have had two BCS teams

Excellent point, but then the precious TexAss wouldn't have had their spotlight chance at the NC again (which they deserve being that they are Texas and being in the NC game is the only place they belong). It is a double edged knife, because sure two BCS games is way better for the conference, but at the cost of all the credit going to Texas rather than only 50% of it.

despite the fact that Colorado left before we did the majority of the big 12 fans still blame us for breaking up the conference. Therefore we get all of Beebes anger. I'm really past the point of caring myself. I just cannot wait to see the look on that ass hats face as he hands the big 12 trophy to Bo. He'll probaly try to fake a smile and act like it doesn't bother him but everyone will know it is killing him.

That's assuming he'll actually man up and attend a game with Husker fans in the stands. Maybe Beebe will still try to get the last laugh by not presenting the trophy at all if Nebraska wins.

That's assuming he'll actually man up and attend a game with Husker fans in the stands. Maybe Beebe will still try to get the last laugh by not presenting the trophy at all if Nebraska wins.

We can only hope this happens. Doing so will paint a negative picture of him and the Big XII regardless of how he chooses to spin it.

For everything that's gone on, yes there are things that make one go hmmmmmm. First of all, you would have thought the Big 12 and Beebe would want OU playing us in the title game because we already beat Okie State. However, all we hear is whining and complaining about a reffing crew that did our A&M game. They also did the OU vs. Okie State game. In the kickoff return for a TD, clearly two different OU defenders got hit in the back but neither drew a flag. What gives? These guys are the ones trying to ruin us right? Why wouldn't they have been calling a very one sided game in favor of OU? Has anyone come to the conclusion yet that this said reffing crew just plain sucks? I'm sure Beebe will be all smiles when/if OU wins the Big 12.