Carl A Top Target at ULL?

Carl can be on their radar all they want - he's not going to take that gig unless his butt is going to get fired here.

Why not? He wouldn't take a head coaching position?

If Clemson goes looking in the next year or so, I hope he's on our list.

He wouldn't take THAT head coaching position. Going to a Sun Belt team is a lose-lose proposition, IMO.

Carl can be on their radar all they want - he's not going to take that gig unless his butt is going to get fired here.

He wouldn't take THAT head coaching position. Going to a Sun Belt team is a lose-lose proposition, IMO.

Yep. I know Carl is still earning his chops in the coaching world, but even he could do better than a perennial doormat in a perennial afterthought conference like ULL (no offense to ULL) if he sticks it out at Nebraska for a while longer.

It's the equivalent of a player leaving early, then getting drafted in the sixth round. Shoulda stayed for their Senior year and gone in the second round.

• Fire 1

Yep. I know Carl is still earning his chops in the coaching world, but even he could do better than a perennial doormat in a perennial afterthought conference like ULL (no offense to ULL) if he sticks it out at Nebraska for a while longer.

It's the equivalent of a player leaving early, then getting drafted in the sixth round. Shoulda stayed for their Senior year and gone in the second round.

If you were a real Husker friend you take Watson. It would be like taking one for the team. chuckleshuffle