Nebraska vs. Washington, pt. 2

Nexus

Pathetic. From national championship hopes to a crap bowl against a 6-6 team we already slaughtered. And passed up in a higher bowl for a Mizzou team we beat. Time to re-evaluate some things, Bo.

This isnt Bo's fault....... its just bowls doing what they wanna do.

It's also not Bo's fault that some people had unrealistic national championship hopes.

I repeat we will not beat them as soundly as we did the first time. This will only make us look bad win or lose. Taylor was a shock to people in week 3. Now people have learned how to scheme against him and he may not even be 100% for the game. Talk about piling it on after a tough loss. Now I know how missouri felt in 07...

I repeat we will not beat them as soundly as we did the first time. This will only make us look bad win or lose. Taylor was a shock to people in week 3. Now people have learned how to scheme against him and he may not even be 100% for the game. Talk about piling it on after a tough loss. Now I know how missouri felt in 07...

EXACTLY, I'd pick Washington to cover no matter what the line.....I just don't see the team getting motivated after such let downs.....

Well at least ill be able to see them again. I live in Orange County and I was hoping they would come. Washington Three years in a row is what its gonna be or at least looking like. At least i can see my huskers. Our Defense is better this time though guys.. and Our O will be fine