Roll Call

Let's here it, who's booking a trip to beautiful San diego to watch the huskers face the huskies (again) in the same bowl we played in last year?

If i were thinking about going to this game i would look forward to going to the San Diego Zoo more than the game, in that case I'll be watching this game from the comfort of my basement!

well i'm going the Disneyland thing this year so we are flying over from oahu.... was looking to head to tempe from LA but guess i'm driving down to SD.... but i'm gonna be missing my kid's birthday on the 30th.....

i'm taking massive sh#t for this one... family didn't want to come so its me solo......

we are donors and had tickets lined up. we're trying to find people that want them, maybe give 'em to someone who doesn't usually travel as a christmas present. we started going to the bowl games during the BC era and i never wanted to miss one, but like i said, this year's tickets are going to be sold or gifted away.

I live in San Diego, so I am obligated to go. As much as I hate the thought, I know I'm going. It's just the way it is. BBall, any chance I can score your tix? Are they decent seats?

we are donors and had tickets lined up. we're trying to find people that want them, maybe give 'em to someone who doesn't usually travel as a christmas present. we started going to the bowl games during the BC era and i never wanted to miss one, but like i said, this year's tickets are going to be sold or gifted away.

My wife is a UNL alum and has been in CA for 9 years. The first time I visited Lincoln from my native Los Angeles, she took me out onto the stadium turf... And I instantly became one of Nebraska's biggest fans and have followed religiously ever since. That was in 2001, right before she moved here with me. Since then, the bowl game last year was our first Husker game since our kids were born. Needless to say, it's hard to travel and attend games with two little ones, a single income, and the cost if living here in Orange county... But we do (and did, last year) our best. :-)

If you'd be interested in PM'ing me, perhaps I could put those tickets to good use. ;-)

Also, I am checking in on the official roll call. My wife and I will be there! GBR!

Let's here it, who's booking a trip to beautiful San diego to watch the huskers face the huskies (again) in the same bowl we played in last year?

If i were thinking about going to this game i would look forward to going to the San Diego Zoo more than the game, in that case I'll be watching this game from the comfort of my basement!

I'll be there! The trip is already set up. San Diego is a wonderful town. So whats not to like?

GBR

I'll be there! The trip is already set up. San Diego is a wonderful town. So whats not to like?

GBR

The (re)match-up.

I'm on the fence. I live in Phoenix and actually planned to go early in the week for a little vacation. I might go and see if I can get some tickets scalped for pretty cheap. At least if I can't get any, I know I won't be missing that much. :hmmph

Well, I'll be there. Since I work about 10 minutes from the stadium, I figure it's the least I could do. Plunked down for four tickets. It will be the third Husker game for my sister, the first for her significant other, and the first for my lady friend. I am single-handedly building the Husker fanbase.