ESPN sues Longhorns

RazzinGTO

Thought this was pretty interesting. I hope in the end they have to comply.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/12/06/32323.htm

(CN) - ESPN says the University of Texas is playing games with sports station's FOIA request about plans to move the Longhorns out of the Big 12 Conference. Possible realignment of the Big 12, PAC 10 and Big 10 is big news, and the public is entitled to it, ESPN says, despite the UT's claim that the documents are protected from disclosure by attorney-client privilege.

This could go a lot of different ways. The reporter may just be throwing *stuff* at a wall and seeing if anything sticks, or they may have reports of something they can't prove and need additional information to write about.

Lets hope for the worst and see what kind of back door dealings were done.

If these documents become open to public scrutiny, UT may have some answering to do, as will Beebe. You know his little back door dealings will be brought to light and all the promises he made will come out as well. I see the Big 12 joining the fight to keep these documents locked up tighter than knapples rear end (just kidding knap). I guess we'll just have to wait and see if ESPN really wants the information or if it's just a publicity stunt to make people think they really do want all the information rather than just posting hearsay.

If these documents become open to public scrutiny, UT may have some answering to do, as will Beebe. You know his little back door dealings will be brought to light and all the promises he made will come out as well. I see the Big 12 joining the fight to keep these documents locked up tighter than knapples rear end (just kidding knap). I guess we'll just have to wait and see if ESPN really wants the information or if it's just a publicity stunt to make people think they really do want all the information rather than just posting hearsay.

No worries. Believe me, it's locked UP. B)