Has anyone seen Martinez on campus this week?

Nexus

I'm sure these are "sarcastic" tweets, don't take them at face value.

Sitting next to Shawn Watson at the airport. #whatshouldisay #unemployed

Taylor Martinez is at the SLC airport headed for Long Beach #hmm

My T-Magic shirt is in the garbage. #tmagicsucks #watsonisworse #wherewasthewildcat

Who is this guy? After reading some of his other tweets I would take anything he tweets with a grain of salt.

Considering he's seen Meatloaf, Wats and Taylor all at the airport in two days ... kinda odd. Plus Taylor wouldn't quit school right before finals. I'm guessing his GPA would nose-dive, considering the school's website says Nov. 12 is the last day to withdraw from courses. The school's site says this is "the 15th week" fomerly known as Dead Week.

Read if ya wanna. I gave up: http://www.unl.edu/regrec/grades/final_main.shtml

Wait a minute. UNL gets an entire week between the end of classes and finals? Must be nice...

No, there are still classes.

Bad dudes was one of my favorite games, by the way. President Ronny has been kidnapped. are you a bad enough dude to rescue Ronny?

"The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?" is the actual quote....ninjas :lol: . I wonder how anxious the Bad Dudes would be to rescue the current president...:rant REALLY hard game though...never beat it without the, like, 56 continues code.

Wait a minute. UNL gets an entire week between the end of classes and finals? Must be nice...

No. classes continue. It's not actually "dead week," either, it's officially called something else. The only thing special about this week is that you can't have any *unplanned* (i.e. not in the syllabus) assignments, tests, or quizzes. Otherwise it is usually class as normal (though some classes that are writing-intensive usually wrap up this week so that profs and instructors have time to grade).

All "dead week" means is no tests. We had to give speeches for our comm class, went over a lot of new material for psych, and new material in other classes still to come. Good judgment.

Don't know what "good judgement" means, but I've learned not to expect much. Still nice to not have tests the week before finals. Definitely have taken tests the day before "Reading Day" or two days before the final in the same classes.

No, there are still classes.

Bad dudes was one of my favorite games, by the way. President Ronny has been kidnapped. are you a bad enough dude to rescue Ronny?

"The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?" is the actual quote....ninjas :lol: . I wonder how anxious the Bad Dudes would be to rescue the current president...:rant REALLY hard game though...never beat it without the, like, 56 continues code.

Yeah, that's it. Damn ninjas. I used to play it at the arcade all the time, a bit different from the NES version.

All "dead week" means is no tests. We had to give speeches for our comm class, went over a lot of new material for psych, and new material in other classes still to come. Good judgment.

Don't know what "good judgement" means, but I've learned not to expect much. Still nice to not have tests the week before finals. Definitely have taken tests the day before "Reading Day" or two days before the final in the same classes.

...uphill both ways through the snow...

Not if you then have a test in every class the week before dead week. I had 5 tests last week, and it sucked.

Definitely dead week, a.k.a. "work until you're dead" week for us art majors. No finals, just lots and lots and lots of projects..

I've definitely had a test before during dead week, so I think it's "dead week" in theory only, not enforced overmuch.

This tweet seems bogus. I'm gonna start a twitter account and randomly post things about players, just to see which boards momentarily implode.

This just in! Brandon Kinnie fell in a bottomless pit. #wowzers #Ilikeanicepairofslacks

...uphill both ways through the snow...

I live in Georgia. Uphill both ways in the sweltering heat! :lol: Although it was an unbearably cold 20 degrees this morning...