Would 2010 destractions have been as severe if we had and offense?

I can't help but think that all the major distractions this season where at least somewhat a result of offensive performance. Does some offensive output mask and/or minimize some of the things that have come up this season?

1. Big 12 Bias

We allowed them to become a factor in several of our games. We couldn't score against aTm. Poor performance against Texas allowed us to take it to the last week to decide the North.

2. Bo's implosion at aTm.

We've been through this over and over. Yes, the officials did a horrible job in this game, but we need to be honest with ourselves. The final score was 9-6. We scored 6!

3. Taylor Martinez Rumors.

I don't really know what I think of Martinez yet. Looking back on the season, I think we still have the same lousy offense as 2009, but we thought Martinez was the Messiah. We (myself included) bought into the fact that we couldn't win without Taylor. The simple fact of the matter is that our clutch QB has been our second string running back. I think a healthy(wishful thinking) Zac Lee would have had a better record.

4. Miami Coaching Rumors.

Bo just wants to coach. Unfortunately, there is more to it than that. I think he's worn out and ready for the year to be over. Watching the press conferences, you can't help but feel for the guy. Some of the questions he has to answer are absolutely pathetic. Not only that, it's over and over and over again. Score a few touchdowns when in counted during the season and he's talking BCS and not Casey Martinez.

5. Performance against bad Teams (SDSU, Texas, ISU & Kansas).

All these games do is blow up the message boards and lead everyone to question every aspect of the team.