Miami has a new coach

ladyhawke

I wonder how quickly former player and former canidate(when they hired Shannon) Greg Schiano of Rutgers would have came running. He shot them down to stay at Rutgers cause he had talent there, namely Ray Rice. Now Rutgers has reassumed middle of the pack Big East status. Maybe ya should've took the job a couple of years ago.

Al Golden may not be a big name, but he took a temple team, that was sucking ass. And quietly, without any fanfare, got them playing good football, and making them bowl eligible.

Also, if he sh*ts the bed on them, then it's not that big of a deal, because only a few people know who the hell he is....

I wonder how quickly former player and former canidate(when they hired Shannon) Greg Schiano of Rutgers would have came running. He shot them down to stay at Rutgers cause he had talent there, namely Ray Rice. Now Rutgers has reassumed middle of the pack Big East status. Maybe ya should've took the job a couple of years ago.

My friend and I were just discussing that on Friday.