The Legend of Bubba

That was a heck of an article! Sounds like a Roy Hobbs of all sports!

Lord knows I can't handle another Carl Crawford... Especially if Bubba would go to the Red Sox later in his career! We do need to ask ourselves this one question thought, if Bubba has all those intangibles is it possible that we could make him a premiere prospect in the NFL?

Also do we know which sport he likes better?

Going to the Red Sox would make my day! :woo Hopefully staying out of the hands of the evil empire would be even better!

Lord knows I can't handle another Carl Crawford... Especially if Bubba would go to the Red Sox later in his career! We do need to ask ourselves this one question thought, if Bubba has all those intangibles is it possible that we could make him a premiere prospect in the NFL?

Going to the Red Sox would make my day! :woo Hopefully staying out of the hands of the evil empire would be even better!

I hate the Red Sox! Go Bombers!

I hate the Red Sox! Go Bombers!

Watch him go to Tampa Bay. lol....Both of us would be screwed. :o Back on topic though, I do think he will go pro, hope not, but if it was me take the $$$'s, if it doesn't work out one can get a pretty fine education later.

the hype on this kid isn't as bad as it was for harrison beck. and that's not a bad thing.

i would be HIGHLY surprised if he comes to nebraska. he can make big money NOW as baseball player.

There isn't a chance in hell this kid is coming here.

But what about on Earth? haha I know that was corny...

But in all seriousness, there could be a chance if Boras becomes too greedy and who ever drafts Bubba becomes frustrated and ends up not signing him.

I think maybe the best thing to happen to Nebraska in all this mess is for Bubba to get Boras as an agent