Santa brought me a doozy of a gift

DJR313

That's awesome. I got a calander for x mas where each month it is a cover from a program from 1900-1960 and when the month is over you can tear it out and it is a 11x14 poster. The WWII era ones are awesome

That sounds like an awesome calendar. Pre-1960 Husker stuff is really cool and often forgotten about.

My grandpa gave me a photograph of T.O during the 1995 Neb Wash St game. He said that that was the photo they used for the Wheaties box. It is an original photograph signed by the photographer. Apparently the guy got screwed out of a bunch of money because they used his photo, but didnt give him any money for it.

That's awesome. I got a calander for x mas where each month it is a cover from a program from 1900-1960 and when the month is over you can tear it out and it is a 11x14 poster. The WWII era ones are awesome

I have that same calendar from either '07 or '08. I got 6 of those "programs" framed and they are hanging throughout my apartment (yeah, I'm a little tacky ;) ).

I am a certifed mail inspector, before sending to BRI, it should come through me first, it does have somewhat sharp ends on it and we would not want him getting hurt, I will cover the insurance costs for you, but we will need it!!!!

You lucky creep!!!!

All of you made out better than me. I got a damned Dachsund corn dog with a N on it. My wife thought it was hilarious. We have 4 of those monsters.

Got the two books I wanted. The Vault and Big Red Rivals. Both are friggen sweet and loaded with all sorts of cool stuff. The only thing about the Vault that sucks is the crappy glue they used to hold the packets that contain the old tix and stuff is falling apart already. The Rivals book is page after page of sweet pics.

Also got a clock for the mancave and another Husker BBQ set. Now I guess we have one for home and one for the tailgates.