What's the latest with Taylor?

This is definitely the least excited I have been about a bowl game since we went to Shreveport. But, as much as everyone says they are not excited and don't care about this bowl, come Thursday the adrenaline will start pumping just knowing we get to watch Nebraska play one last game this year. I'm not too excited right now, but I know I will be amped come Thursday!!!

Also, from everything I have heard is Taylor is fine and probably the healthiest he's been since the K St. game.

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husker_Extra_Group/Husker_Extra/blog/bo_upbeat_about_martinezs_progress.html

Yes, the redshirt freshman will start, Pelini said. It'll be Martinez's 12th start of the season for the 10-3 Huskers.

Pelini sounded as if perhaps the break from games since the Dec. 4 Big 12 championship contest has benefited Martinez, both physically and mentally.

After the season is over he is moving to the WR position to provide competition and depth. While Cody Green and Brion Carnes will battle it out for the starting position next year.

:facepalm:

why fuel the rumor mill?

actually tommy frazier made a de-aging machine. he's coming back to be our QB next year. urban meyer "retired" to come to nebraska as an offensive coordinator. my sources tell me so.

After the season is over he is moving to the WR position to provide competition and depth. While Cody Green and Brion Carnes will battle it out for the starting position next year.

:facepalm:

why fuel the rumor mill?

actually tommy frazier made a de-aging machine. he's coming back to be our QB next year. urban meyer "retired" to come to nebraska as an offensive coordinator. my sources tell me so.

Sure hope not . . . Florida's offense was terrible this year. :ahhhhhhhh