***Official Holiday Bowl Discussion***

Our defense, by their standards, have played TERRIBLE tonight, and yet they've only given up 19 points, of which 10 of them are the offense's fault. So basically our D gave up 9 points. Our offense is -2. Awesome.

now i wouldnt say that. we taken out their pass game completely, and theyre just exposing the same problem we've had all year. stopping the QB scramble.

bottom line, we should be able to put up more than 19 points on washington

The defense is playing better than they did in seattle, frankly.

After watching Cody on that drive, I don't think it matters which QB is in. Couldn't find anybody to throw to, and made a poor decision in the zone read.

Very pathetic performance from the offense. Playaction pass on 3rd and long? How do the Watson supporters defend that playcall?

I've been one of the Watson supporters, but this is the worst called game I have witnessed in many years. Play action on third and 11? What the heck for?

We suck on the OL, have horrible QB play, our WR's couldn't get open in a dark room and couldn't catch it even if they did. Our running backs fumble the ball too often. Ron Brown is the only coach that has earned the right to return after this performance.