***Official Holiday Bowl Discussion***

151 yards. just keep repeating that you watson apologists. Yeah the o line sucks , a product of having one of the worst o line coaches in the nation, (I used to work with a guy who played under Cotton at new mexico, he held nothing but contempt for the man's coaching abilities.) so maybe call some plays that help offset that issue. And if there are no plays in your playbook that can work (like a MFin screen!!!!) then you should be beat over the head with it.

151 yards. just keep repeating that you watson apologists. Yeah the o line sucks , a product of having one of the worst o line coaches in the nation, (I used to work with a guy who played under Cotton at new mexico, he held nothing but contempt for the man's coaching abilities.) so maybe call some plays that help offset that issue. And if there are no plays in your playbook that can work (like a MFin screen!!!!) then you should be beat over the head with it.

Couldn't agree with you more.... seriously, id bet someone 50 bones to find one... just one halfback screen the entire season.

I have watched this team go backwards since the Martinez ankle n turf toe injuries which means "just like Texas" I have QB's that are not ready to lead me to the MNC! WHY? Because IMO, there's a OC n other O staff that don't know how to develope talent especially at QB, back to back delay of games, not stepping up in the pocket to avoid sacks, mental "non discipline" errors = 11 penalties! Yeah D is going to get my flame too....HORRIBLE attempts at tackling....TACKLING.... what you learned in pop-warner. Gomes, Osbourne, Prince, and others WTF! C'mon man, and why was there no pressure on Locker? 0 sacks, 0 pics! I don't care if this team already whipped Washington, when you hit the field you take care of business...PERIOD! With the upcoming schedule this staff needs to fix the QB position (passing game, pocket awareness) or it will be a rude awakening in the BIG 10, that was sad to watch that product on the field.....both sides!