From a UW fan

youdub

In no ways am I trying to talk smack, since you guys smacked us around on our own home turf. But at the same time, all the threads I see are how poorly you guys played.

While that may be true, there weren't any threads on how poorly UW played when you guys throttled us.

So seeing these threads, it's seems like you're mostly blaming T-mart and your OC, which all may be well and true.

But at the same time how can you diminish the fact the fact that your O-line, as well as your D-line, which are still MUCH more talented than our O/D lines, got absolutely man-handled. Call it poor coaching, motivation, but still .. . . It's hard to coach defeat against a DT or OT that weighs a whole lot less and is apparently a whole lot less skilled than you.

I'm still not trying to talk smack, but I'm just a little surprised you won't give my dawgs some credit.

• Fire 3

You guys came to play. You beat us and deserve all the credit. I also agree that our. Bigger/ alledgedly better o/d lines got manhandled. But we are not playing to our ability With all due respect, NU has a way of beating thenselves and tonight was an example of that..again. You beat us with 95 yards of penalties and 1XX yards of offense. We will take some of the credit for the loss along with you. Congrats on a the win. I am not convinced you are all that quite yet

You guys came to play. You beat us and deserve all the credit. I also agree that our. Bigger/ alledgedly better o/d lines got manhandled. But we are not playing to our ability With all due respect, NU has a way of beating thenselves and tonight was an example of that..again. You beat us with 95 yards of penalties and 1XX yards of offense. We will take some of the credit for the loss along with you. Congrats on a the win. I am not convinced you are all that quite yet

In no way am I saying we "are there" yet. We're losing Locker, Foster, and most likely Polk due to his running style.

Don't blame penalties though when you can clearly see in the replays how hard you were riding our WRs.

I honestly could say the refs did an *even* job at calling the game. They missed/made bad calls on both sides.

Ill say this. You played a lot harder and better, and we played a lot softer and worse than last time we met. we r fixin to get a taste of what arizona went through last year. Going to be a long offseason with hopefully a lot of coaching changes. Hope to see a lot of you in lincoln.

In no way am I saying we "are there" yet. We're losing Locker, Foster, and most likely Polk due to his running style.

Don't blame penalties though when you can clearly see in the replays how hard you were riding our WRs.

I honestly could say the refs did an *even* job at calling the game. They missed/made bad calls on both sides.

I am not saying we got jobbed by the refs.we played undisciplined football.

your team played well, they had something to prove, Locker was still ineffective as a passer, but unlike our qb, he found a way to help his team....you guys are a pretty good 6-6 team.....we are a pitiful 10-4 team...we have gotten progressively worse in the 2nd half of the season....it is all on the coaches, Pelini is responsible now for the whole team effort.

In no ways am I trying to talk smack, since you guys smacked us around on our own home turf. But at the same time, all the threads I see are how poorly you guys played.

While that may be true, there weren't any threads on how poorly UW played when you guys throttled us.

So seeing these threads, it's seems like you're mostly blaming T-mart and your OC, which all may be well and true.

But at the same time how can you diminish the fact the fact that your O-line, as well as your D-line, which are still MUCH more talented than our O/D lines, got absolutely man-handled. Call it poor coaching, motivation, but still .. . . It's hard to coach defeat against a DT or OT that weighs a whole lot less and is apparently a whole lot less skilled than you.

I'm still not trying to talk smack, but I'm just a little surprised you won't give my dawgs some credit.

Nope, you are not talking smack. I think I am mostly blaming our offensive line coach... The Washington Huskies definately wanted to be in the game that they were playing. Our offensive line was embarassed many many times throughout the game. Our defense also tackled very poorly. Add in the penalties and we are lucky to have not lost by even more. Best 2 out of 3?

No offense dude, but you probably haven't watched the 'body of work' or season that we have. Congrats Washington on improving throughout the season.

To O.P...because we came here to talk about the huskers seeing that it's huskerboard. I'm not meaning to be rude I'm just relaying that most of us realize that we were outplayed by a much more prepared team. No one discounts the huskies effort last night. But for me at least, it's never about how well they play but rather what we could do better as I tend to be a selfbadgering perfectionist. And wha we could have done better starts with our o line and freaking wreeks of missed tackling etc...good game huskies. You played to every weekness we had. You made us look like a sieve with your running game