How soon until there's pressure from the booster's?

Bo is here due to one specific booster from Texas. It was either Bo, or no more money. Some of the boosters have tremendous power with the Univeristy, others are more realistic. The one thing that I have always seen, is that the face of the University is the most important thing. Winning is second to most. There are exceptions for sure.

You have to look at the big picture. The team started a Freshman QB, that got injured, did not play up to standards afterwards, but was a Freshman All American. We won 10 games and played in the CCG. These are all positives that weigh heavy in the boosters eyes.

The possibility of steps going backwards will be the concern, Bo's actions on the Sidelines are of concern, I know that to be fact.

I do not think Tom will get much preasure this year. But going into the BigTen and dropping to 500 will not be recieved well by any means.

As to firing Watson, we need ot remember that Watson was Tom's call. He requested/ordered he be retained. Tom will have to okay that dismisal is my guess, and that is the reason it is taking so long.

To fire Wats, Gilmore, and Cotton?

I'll settle for any one or two of them. The more I calm down from the Washington game, the more I begin to realize that we could do worse than Watson. Actually, if I were to order those three as to how much I want them gone it'd be Gilmore, Cotton, Wats.

I'd say Cotton, Gilmore, Watson. It all starts with the O Line. I've never fully been on the Watson Witch Hunt bandwagon, although he is not my favorite coach. Cotton's O Lines have been horrible, though. I'd like to see what Watson can do with a couple of years of good O Lines and quarterback continuity.

To fire Wats, Gilmore, and Cotton?

I'll settle for any one or two of them. The more I calm down from the Washington game, the more I begin to realize that we could do worse than Watson. Actually, if I were to order those three as to how much I want them gone it'd be Gilmore, Cotton, Wats.

I feel the same way except here's the order I'd go: Cotton, Gilmore, Watson. Without a good offensive line, we can't run or throw the ball. This is why I believe it is more imperative to replace Cotton than Gilmore. Gilmore does get his guys to block rather well which would work great if we go to a power running offense. However, his teaching of receivers to catch the ball is horrid at best. Watson's job is rather tough when he's saddled with incompetent OL play and receivers that can't catch the ball. I for one would like to see what he could dial up with an adequate OL, ball handlers that don't lead the nation in fumbles, and receivers that can catch the ball.

• Fire 1

Bo is here due to one specific booster from Texas. It was either Bo, or no more money. Some of the boosters have tremendous power with the Univeristy, others are more realistic. The one thing that I have always seen, is that the face of the University is the most important thing. Winning is second to most. There are exceptions for sure.

You have to look at the big picture. The team started a Freshman QB, that got injured, did not play up to standards afterwards, but was a Freshman All American. We won 10 games and played in the CCG. These are all positives that weigh heavy in the boosters eyes.

The possibility of steps going backwards will be the concern, Bo's actions on the Sidelines are of concern, I know that to be fact.

I do not think Tom will get much preasure this year. But going into the BigTen and dropping to 500 will not be recieved well by any means.

As to firing Watson, we need ot remember that Watson was Tom's call. He requested/ordered he be retained. Tom will have to okay that dismisal is my guess, and that is the reason it is taking so long.

Was it Buddy Garrity?